Views: 4766|Replies: 9

get ride off u race concept [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-3 10:12:11 |Display all floors
i am just a recent newcomer here, saw some news in here.

I reconk there something wrong about the human concept, that's probably casued the misunderstood between the people. I would say, friendship just can cross over anything, don't concern 2 much on a race issue. However, the precondition have to be........what? can't find a word to fit in here at moment? ohhhhhhhh, okay, there u go, u have to be a culture expert, and be respect 2 different people came from differnt culture background.
My English sometimes is like s***.

sorry about that.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 10:36:30 |Display all floors

i totally agree

you have quite a clear conception of how things are. Don't worry about your English, its a tough language.  I am so amazed at how many chinese speak english. i am the only american i know who can speak chinese, but not that well. Race is stupid. i hate the idea. it is what will keep us all from harmony unless we accept each other for all that we are, different as we may be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 12:05:07 |Display all floors

I agree too

I think a lot of people use the forum to vent, rather than to discuss topics rationally.

I also think the race divide is stupid, just because one culture is compared to the other doesn't make it a competition to see which is suppossedly superior.

I'm far more interested in discussing where everyone is from and what our careers are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 12:05:10 |Display all floors

I agree too

I think a lot of people use the forum to vent, rather than to discuss topics rationally.

I also think the race divide is stupid, just because one culture is compared to the other doesn't make it a competition to see which is suppossedly superior.

I'm far more interested in discussing where everyone is from and what our careers are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 12:35:39 |Display all floors

u guys cool

hi, i am so glad that my msg got confirmed and we share the comments in here. Studying overseas ofr ages, doing media studies. Just done my BA degree in NZ and looking for a job at moment.lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 13:45:12 |Display all floors

Cool :)

Last year, I graduated from a BA in Writing, then moved to China this year to teach.

I travelled around New Zealand's South Island a few years back, its a beautiful country, I'd love to go again.

As for China, its great fun and a real eye-opener.

This forum can be OTT but hey, how else will I spend time between classes? :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 17:47:29 |Display all floors

how was u teaching?

good? just feel bored and come look around if there something new happened, hehe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.