Views: 4187|Replies: 7

need your care [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-30 12:26:12 |Display all floors
A maid here is to seek a shelter from " rain". Who can help me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 12:48:54 |Display all floors

I may?

I want to help you ! But my ablity is low!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 18:57:54 |Display all floors

what's wrong with you?

do you have something bothering you ? maybe i can help y ou  if  you are willing to tell me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 19:55:40 |Display all floors

Thank you ! The kind sbs129

I was abandoned the other day by my boyfriend who loved me when we were in university days. This guy's family is very poor. Now he has thrown himself into a rich woman ,aged 50, who said that she would give my previous boyfriend lots of money.

I am very sad and I want to find somebody to chat with . By this way I can alleviate my sadness.

I don't think it is a shame for me to tell my sufferings online .

Please understand me !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 19:57:55 |Display all floors

Thank you ! The kind sbs129

I was abandoned the other day by my boyfriend who loved me when we were in university days. This guy's family is very poor. Now he has thrown himself into a rich woman ,aged 50, who said that she would give my previous boyfriend lots of money.

I am very sad and I want to find somebody to chat with . By this way I can alleviate my sadness.

I don't think it is a shame for me to tell my sufferings online .

Please understand me !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 20:32:10 |Display all floors

Let it goes with the wind

cherish what you have. YOu have been hurt by him, then get out of it. otherwise you will be double hurt. i know it is to say, but it is all i can do to relax you. tomorrow , sun will rise again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 20:48:41 |Display all floors

You get rid of the troubles

I despise those betraying love and feel deep sorry for the unfortunate things falling upon you. While we condemn the guy who left you, you shoud invigorate yourself to do your routine work better. You can absolutely embrace a better future with happy-greeting feelings.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.