Author: bettyboop

Chinese boys are great! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-5 16:35:31 |Display all floors

my 2cents

"I'm imagining from his net name that he's a vet in the airforce"

Did you ever consider that "vet" in his/her alias means Veteran?

On other note, I'm from Australia and English is my second language. I have to agree with kojangee, bettyboop has some pretty bad English for someone who's Australian born & bred.

-------------------
"I fail English? That's unpossible."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-5 17:51:59 |Display all floors

that is good

in my opinion, it is nice that a foreign woman and a chinese boy be togther. we should pray they can have a happy life, if they find really love.
are you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-5 21:18:16 |Display all floors

I personally had some experience with Aussie English, you can not understand wha

First of all, I am  familiar with Aussie English (slang) and I have some doubt about her Aussie-style English. You would not be able to read her posting if she writes in "real" Aussie slang English. it is aweful !

I have spent almosts an hour to read "ALL" her postings and I doubt her English is Aussie style !

I have no problem with anyone pretends to be a "foreigner" in this Forum.

It is just an exchange of ideas. Don't take it so seriously !

"Do" you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-6 15:21:42 |Display all floors

Doesn't matter

Whether Betty Boop is a foreigner or Chinese, it doesn't matter. The important thing is she found her true love (at least for now). Good luck in your relationship!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-6 16:14:42 |Display all floors

:)

pretty coooool!!!

congratulates that u met a nice Chinese guy,but I gonna suggest that u should've "Heart grows one more ",pay attention to those who are with bad intention~~~

I am not good at explainning,but I should give my best regards to ya

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-6 18:37:53 |Display all floors

to bettyboop

i am also a foreign girl in china who has dated chinese boys. and i can honestly say that they were much more thoughtful and considerate than the boys back home.
good luck with your chinese boy. ignore the naysayers. stay happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-6 18:48:00 |Display all floors

Reply: to bettyboop

hey,buddy ,i can not agree with u more.chinese boys is one of  the greastest. wish u a happy V day ,grap the wish wantedly  from ur boy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.