Author: bettyboop

Chinese boys are great! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-6 16:13:52 |Display all floors

RE: Imposter

QUOTE: " Imposter

Bettyboop is Chinese, not a foreigner.

Why do I know this?

Simple.

I teach Chinese people all day long and know simple tiny grammatical and punctuation mistakes that Chinese learners of English make.

And he/she made 13 of them.

Bettyboop, you are Chinese.

2005-01-02 22:27"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-6 16:37:28 |Display all floors

Good on ya, luv

Bettyboop, good for you.

I recently taught an attractive American exchange student here in Hong Kong who got herself a Chinese boyfriend.

For a long while she kept it secret from the other exchange students, didn't even hold hands with him, but after a while she thought "why give a shit?", and came out of the closet.

No one batted an eyelid.

Air_Farce Vet is okay for a larf, so long as you don't take him seriously.

In the parlance of international talkboards, he's what's known as a troll and a freeper. They infest Guardian Unlimited Talk, but at least there they tend to be marginally less peabrained.

"commie lover"?? ... Give me a fuckin' break.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-6 18:49:05 |Display all floors

LMAO

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-6 22:18:33 |Display all floors

Hmm, Ben Johnson's

It's good for you to speak properly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-8 02:24:18 |Display all floors

Reply to BettBoobs: LMAO

What the He--?  LMAO?  Lick Mao?  I thought he is gone unless you also like licking a cadaver?  Yummy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 11:20:52 |Display all floors

DON'T CARE THE BUZZ!

Enjoy your love and time with your bf.
Love is love not any mess!
Best 2005!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 14:11:16 |Display all floors

this kind of thread is poping up everywhere

I still find it hard to believe so many would object to interracial relationships, especially those of us who are from the western hemisphere.

Given that the right to pursue happiness is a basic human right, how can we deny their rights to pursue relationships for whatever the reason?

And if we all can agree on that women are equal to men, then how can we limit women's options while we men are free to frolic around?

Growing up here in the US, I know interracial relationships can work.  Sure, there are some extra hurdles, but they are not *that* hard to overcome.  In the end, I very much cherish those memories, and believe that all those girls, white and asian, innocent and complicated, helped to complete me as a man.  I wish everyone could have the opportunties to taste life, and all of its flavors, with an open mind.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.