Author: bettyboop

Chinese boys are great! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-3 14:25:26 |Display all floors

confused by y'all

Considering that there are far more Chinese boys than Chinese girls I don't know why anyone would have a problem with Western girls dating Chinese boys (they're plentiful afterall). Also taking into consideration the fact that Western guys in China are (pretty much) only interested in pursuing Chinese girls I don't see why Western guys would have a problem with it either. All the hostility that this topic raises just completely confuses me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 01:17:12 |Display all floors

Reply to Bettyboob: Why did any one join this forum?

Hey Betty Boobs:  We are hoping that you won't smother your Chinese boy friend with your 326 pounds status.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 01:25:51 |Display all floors

Hey Carrie515

From your post:..."Considering that there are far more Chinese boys than Chinese girls I don't know why anyone would have a problem with Western girls dating Chinese boys (they're plentiful afterall). Also taking into consideration the fact that Western guys in China are (pretty much) only interested in pursuing Chinese girls I don't see why Western guys would have a problem with it either. All the hostility that this topic raises just completely confuses me."

Next time address Chinese men as "Mr. Chinese guys."  What is the meaning of "Chinese boys vs. Western guys?"

You are so clueless.  But lucky for you, Chinese men are ready for some good feletiioo ;).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 13:31:43 |Display all floors

Bettyboop dont pay attention to theselow life racist losers

Hey bettyboop! Forget about these low-life losers.
Basically from what I see they're just a bunch of racist a*sholez that's hating on you because you're dating a chinese man.
They just dont like seeing foreign women like yourself dating a chinese race because it really pisses them off to see a nice young beautiful women like yourself taken by a chinese men.
To all the loser here, yall need to stop hating and get a life racist b*tch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 13:52:08 |Display all floors

U rock prettyboi :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 16:49:22 |Display all floors

Kojangee

I am a Australian male and we are taught English.Not the stuff that has dibbled forth from the Yanks[septic tanks] you may find errors in mine as well,but at least we know who we are.it is a shame that there are people like you that must put others down so as to feel better within thereselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 16:52:48 |Display all floors

airforcevet

we do not put shrimps on the barbie.We may put Moreteon Bay Bugs or Prawns on the BBQ.Wake up,there is a world out there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.