Author: bettyboop

Chinese boys are great! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-3 00:21:16 |Display all floors

Hey Aussie chick Bettyboop

Reply:  ..."Not only am I an Australian born and bred female, I also enjoy dating a Chinese man. "

I think you got my drift.  Unless you are dating Chinese boys under 21 years old, they should be addressed as "Chinese man or Chinese young man."

I still think that you are a chubby aussie chick weighs about 326 + 10 (due to holidays) pounds.  Chinese food should be good for you weigh loss 'girl'.  

Enjoy your Chinese men.  They are strong aren't they.  Unlike the australian men, Chinese men can do it repeatedly and often ;).

I am ready for a shrimp on the Barbie!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 00:29:25 |Display all floors

Reply to: Wow, kojangee

about the statement, "....And for the record -- having lived in China for over 11 years now, I've known a number of foreign women who dated Chinese guys. I know four foriegn women who MARRIED Chinese guys...one is now divorced, three are still living together very happily."

Thanks for sharing.  I hope the foreign women are pleased with the best Chinese men they discovered and eventually married.  They were lucky to be able to hand pick from lots.  Good luck to them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 09:49:02 |Display all floors

Canadaguy Toots his Own Howrn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...she COULD be a non-native English speaker. She only says she's a foreigner; she doesn't say that she's from an English-speaking country. That COULD also account for grammatical mistakes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO. SHE CLAIMS TO BE FROM AUSTRALIA, WHICH IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BS.

...and personally, having been a Teaching Assistant for my professor during university,

TOOT TOOT TOOT....

I can PERSONALLY attest to having read papers by CANADIAN STUDENTS -- native speakers all -- that were grammatically far WORSE than this post was.

I NEVER SAID THE GRAMMAR WAS BAD. IF YOU RE-READ MY POST, YOU WOULD CLEARLY SEE THAT WHAT I SAID WAS THAT BETTYBOOP'S ENGLISH IS CONSISTANT WITH A CHINESE ENGLISH LEARNER'S ABILITY. THERE ARE MANY SIMILARITIES THAT SHARE THE SAME PATTERN.
But, fortunately, we have kojangee here to pronounce judgement,

ACTUALLY, YOU ARE A HIPPOCRITE. IT'S OK FOR YOU TO PRONOUNCE JUDGEMENT BUT NOT OTHERS? LITTLE BIT OF AN EGO HAVE WE NOW?

Far easier for SOME of the foreign guys here to think that this is a Chinese imposter, than to think that a foreign woman could enjoy having a Chinese bf.
I NEVER SAID THAT A FOREIGN WOMAN COULDN'T ENJOY HAVING A CHINESE BF. YOU ARE SO IGNORANT AND MISTAKEN IT ONLY DEMONSTRATES YOUR LACK OF ABILITY TO PROPERLY COMPREHEND WHAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO EXPRESS. I MERELY STATED THAT /HESHE IS CHINESE AND NOT AUSTRALIAN AS HE/SHE CLAIMS TO BE.

And for the record -- having lived in China for over 11 years now,
TOOT TOOT TOOT...

I've known a number of foreign women who dated Chinese guys. I know four foriegn women who MARRIED Chinese guys...one is now divorced, three are still living together very happily.
LIKE I SAID EARLIER, I DO THINK FOREIGN WOMEN AND CHINESE MEN CAN HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. MY POST IS NOT AN ATTACK ON CHINESE MEN. I AM ONLY BEING CRITICAL OF BETTYBOOP AND HIS/HER FALSE STATEMENT CLAIMING HE/SHE IS AUSTRALIAN.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 11:53:24 |Display all floors

ROTFLMAO

Not the slightest possibility that you could be wrong...Kojangee speaks, and everyone else should bow down and listen, worship at the altar of Kojangee's proclamations.

And woe unto those who CHALLENGE Kojangee's pronouncements...for upon their heads will be heaped lots of scorn, written in ALL CAPS!!!!

My god...please, go back out to the sandbox, and play with the other kids.  Not only myself, but I'm sure pretty much everyone else here, is ALREADY tired of you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 11:58:35 |Display all floors

I agree with Canadianguy and I'm also tired of this topic

Maybe Kojangee's right, I'm not Australian, maybe I'm secretly Chinese with a white face?? A genetic mystery perhaps.

So I came to this forum to learn more about China and its culture, plus improve my Mandarin and exalt my boyfriend (lol).

Why did everyone else join this forum?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 13:21:00 |Display all floors

They are trying to discourage such topics

Bettyboob, these negative vibes are meant to discourage foreign women like you from joining in the discussion here in CD. They want it to be exclusively foreign men and chinese women only. Unfortunately, they usually get away with it because it is not the chinese culture to confront. Most chinese men would just let it be. I hope this would encourage you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 13:35:34 |Display all floors

Betty is encouraged

Mostly because Kojangee is a great laugh.

We could all do with some comic relief during the usual 9-5 toil :)

I'd love to know what some Chinese girls think about this thread!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.