Chinese SO cheat!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-9 13:01:39 |Display all floors

subjective

part of ,not all of.You attitude is subjective

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-9 16:29:55 |Display all floors

it is foolish problem.

the questioner is hostile and unrespect  to chinese

if he is a man.then he forget his mans' nature.if a woman.I guess……

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-9 17:28:33 |Display all floors

Pay attention,please!

you should see the tradition by across-the-aboard.Please say somethings after you have already known them deeply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 12:16:07 |Display all floors

well

it's really not LOVE.
we need true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 19:56:21 |Display all floors

canyuek???

who are u? seems u quite hate me and always want to fight with me! haha!  come on, i know kongfu! hu ha! let's get ready for the big fight, and i will kict ur ass.....hahaha  ;);) ;))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-17 06:05:58 |Display all floors

sad.

im an american guy, but i woudl never think of gettign a divorce i would try my hardest to make it work. my dad has been divorced twice and married 3 times and i think he is a  fool becasue after one marriage is gone there really feel like there is nothign special about the whole thing. and as for the sexual partners, thats just terrible there is more things to life then sex guys and girls, hahaha odd hearing that from an american guys huh.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.