Views: 15752|Replies: 44

who can help my best friend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-23 18:37:05 |Display all floors
She is beautiful, attractive, nice and has good job. She met a man 4 years ago, he promised her everything, especially everlasting love. They fell in love and overcomed all sorts of difficulties. She helped him to find a job and took care of him all the time and gave all her love to him. Finally, they decided to get married and are going to hve wedding in 2 weeks. All the invitations have been given out. She is happily busy with all the preparation work. A few days ago, he came back to say sorry, he had love feelings on another lady. She suddenly understood why he never taken her to meet his colleagues coz he has affairs with his colleague. She swallowed all the pain, smiled to him and told him'If u want to throw away all the love between us and that's really what U want, you can leave.' She even didn't ask for anything from him. Later on, she was told by friends that they feel sorry for her husban's taste. They saw him and his girlfriend in a restaurant. Her heart is broken, but she decided to have the wedding, she dreamed to be a bride for so long time, she is going to find a man to pretend to be her bridegroom. He doesn't need to do anything, just to be there. I know it sounds crazy and incredible, but it's a true story. Who can help her? Who can be her bridegroom???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 19:17:46 |Display all floors

merry Christmas

i can see that she is a very kind girl.
don't be so upset,she will get her true love.
i hope she enjoy a happy Christmas day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 19:23:47 |Display all floors

merry Christmas

i can see that she is a very kind girl.
don't be so upset,she will get her true love.
i hope she enjoy a happy Christmas day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 19:26:14 |Display all floors

I wish she will have a happy Christmas

She had thought of killing herself, but she can't leave her mum alone and leave all the friends coz there are so many people caring about her. Shall we trust love? Shall we trust promise? If you can't keep your promise, why promise?
What's the true love? When she first started, she trust with all her life that what she got is true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 20:37:35 |Display all floors

unbelievable..

Wow.. how could a guy do this a girl that supported him all this time, its so terrible to hear and read about this.  I hope he gets whats coming to him.. and that his "now" girlfriend leaves him at the alter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 21:17:38 |Display all floors

mmm

This is a good one, get some hapless foreigner to 'pretend' to get married and then take all the money when he finally realises he's really married.  

Just joking.  Poor girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 21:30:40 |Display all floors

poor girl

i'm sad to read such a story......wish i could help...but i am not a man

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.