Views: 13852|Replies: 21

how can I get fatter? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-18 09:12:01 |Display all floors
Can anyone tell me how to get fatter? I'm always worried about my weight.
I'm too thin. I want to change myself. Please help me!
thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-21 14:48:19 |Display all floors

me too

Maybe you could try to eat more to see if it works on you.
But I have already tried,  it is no ue . I am still slim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 14:43:15 |Display all floors

lol

I should say you're blessed!

You want to get fatter? Ok, drinking, eating, sleeoping; drinking, eating, sleeping!

Actually someone is born with such physical condition as you have. So don't care too much about the weight, and being healthy is enough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 10:26:52 |Display all floors

Easy!

I should invite you in my home,here sure you will put some more kg.!
Every day i can cook delicius italian food,all accompany with fantastic imported red wine!Njoy
Ciao

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 14:03:34 |Display all floors

to get fatter

1. have forigener friend feed you, surely you will gain weight

2. have forigener friend make love to you,  maybe you will get pregnant,
this will get you fatter.....

just kidding, i need to lose weight......... ;(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 13:09:06 |Display all floors

re:

as a matter of fact, body weight have not so much to do with what you eat and drink.
in my opinion, your should develop a sense of hunger little by little, by doing more physical exercises. say, you may choose jogger some 2 kilometers in the first week for seven days, and then some 3 kilometers in the second week for another seven days, and so for.
and then, your ablility of digestion will be significantly improved.
and additionally, please make sure that you go to bed before 20:30 every night, and get up at: 7:00 every morning if possible.
persevere in it, and one day i firmly believe that you will have to acclaim: oh, my god, how to lose weight.
take card and good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 16:25:17 |Display all floors

To: colors

Some people put on weight easily. So they may say do not eat heavily at night, just take light instead. Or they would say, eat early, if possible take early dinner because the food need 4 hours to digest. After you have gone to bed and asleep, the food would be less digestive and therefore it accumulated as fat and that's why people who eat before going to be get fat easily. But in your case, may be your metabolism is high, meaning it burns away the calorie before it accumulate... may be. May be others can give some opinions on this...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.