Author: yelson

By the end of this year,Tell me WHo is your favorite CCTV Host or Hostess for yo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-25 13:58:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 2006-1-21 14:31
Well, I can only say that if you go about bitching about "AmeriKKKa" and claim that Asians are the most qualified in America, then you are negating whatever qualities you have and doing yourself a disservice, and it is in fact YOU that bitch about "racism" (a word that doesn't exist in my vocabulary -- search the threads about so called human races).

oh, just like your crakkker imperialist emperor of george dubya and the hypocrites of the british going around using euphemisms and semantics.  get it right numbnuts, giving it a spin-doctoring by using other words doesn't make it any less a reality of the INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM THAT IS AMERIKKKA.

by all academic studies of recent years on the achievements of asian-americans, we're the top in whatever field there is in academia.  it is in the employment sector that blunt racism and discrimination occurs against asians and in favor of good-ol-boy whiteys who aren't qualified to pick their noses.  witness the recent dubya administration with unqualified white lackeys and the firing of over-qualified general eric shinseki to understand that ameriKKKa is nothing less than one racial joke to the rest of the world.

by no means am i less qualified to move to china in order to get away from the racist rednecks like yourself.  please tell what's the highest level of education you've obtained and give the school and department name so we can verify this.  i can easily dole out my qualifications on my resume for any job in china, but more often than not they hire some high-school drop out whitey simply because they're white.  that's called white privilige and china's going to have to learn the hard way why that's bad for it's own economic development for the rest of the 70% non-whites in the world who control the resources like venezula and nigeria and iran...

Originally posted by liangzai
Without further information on your cases, it is hard to tell, but I am sure those in position to hire know what they are doing. Sometimes being white IS the qualification, namely if you want to put a foreign atmosphere around your program. And oftentimes, being goodlooking is also a qualification, for example when working as a TV host. If you are ugly, it doesn't matter what formal qualifications you have.

since when did foreign=white?  like my other post about clear engrish language, that apparently you whitey haven't taught anything to the chinese, using the correct terminology often avoids mishaps of communication.  most foreigners in china aren't white and there've been quite a few positive replies to my posts about using the correct racial hiring terminology, so once again you need to pull your head out of your ass for the racist ideology you espouse.

as for "good looking" or "ugly" it is very apparent that you're an ugly crakkker from the inside out.  without having met face-to-face or posted a photo for your to automatically make presuppositions about other's appearence has to mean you're such a shallow and conceited ugly person to make racial and individual judgement calls.  but keep up the good work as more and more people of color are turning their backs at you in the world.

Originally posted by liangzai
And formal qualifications seems to be the only thing you have, since you don't get a job in either America or China, and they are all racists except you. Man, everyone is wrong but you!

okay, forget jobs let's compare yearly income earning, shall we?  what's that?  you're living off wellfare from amerikkka and benefitting from the 8:1 exchange rates and molesting little chinese girls because you have white privilige you say?

whereas i'm earning 6 figures off freelance jobs in china and am donating time an effort to relief the poor and uneducated.  who's more a social burden to china?  and yet simply because your loser whitey ass have white privilige you think you're more than your loser self.  oh the irony of the situation?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 22:12:42 |Display all floors

Our pride to enjoy our own culture.

In today's world, as a great nation,if she  have no uniqueness at all, she is not fit for the great, because she
has no advantage to share to others, don't look down upon ourselves.
CCTV- 9 is a baby at present, but it is sure that she will be  more and more pretty  later with the effort of  ours.
No need  to rely on others but do what we don't like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 22:19:52 |Display all floors

Dear Friend, anyone who has a MSN and want to chat with me on it?

Hello, my dear friends, I'm interested in English study,and I want to make friends with anyone who has the
same taste.My major is business English and international trade. My  MSN is smithlee003@hotmail.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 23:57:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by villageidiot at 2006-1-25 13:58

okay, forget jobs let's compare yearly income earning, shall we?  what's that?  you're living off wellfare from amerikkka and benefitting from the 8:1 exchange rates and molesting little chinese girls because you have white privilige you say?

whereas i'm earning 6 figures off freelance jobs in china and am donating time an effort to relief the poor and uneducated.  who's more a social burden to china?  and yet simply because your loser whitey ass have white privilige you think you're more than your loser self.  oh the irony of the situation?

Sorry, but I am not under American or Bvitish influence. I am benefitting from a 1:1 exchange rate (whatever that means, since these are just relative numbers; are you saying Japanese Yens are worthless?), and I don't need to go for little Chinese girls; I am married to one.

Oh yeah, you donate time and effort to relief the poor... what exactly do you teach them? Please spare me from your charity **, THAT is exactly the American attitude and doesn't exist in my native country.

Many of my Chinese friends also make six figures, and they are far richer than I am. They also don't put their money into charity like you; it is wasted money. Look at how much charity has gone to Africa, and how little it has helped.

But above all, the rich of my friends don't have your attitude. I can clearly understand why you don't get a job. It has nothing to do with your skin color, it definitely has to do with the negativity your persona is spitting out. Who likes to work with people like you?
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-26 13:14:41 |Display all floors
your statements are like the sound of one hand clapping.  you can't even get a coherent thought typed out straight and yet you chose to preach "the whiteman's burden" online?  how pathetic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-27 15:27:44 |Display all floors

Thanks for your surpport of CCTV programe,However,....

it is true that CCTV is only English channel at home and abroad.
AND it earns more recognition step by step as you can see the sponsor love to place advertising on CCTV 9!

However, I do have somthing to say about the unperfection of the schdule of cctv-9,eps for its theme programe!

It goes like that   Diolag,  News at 8,  New at 9,Nature at,  BizChina at 11, news Hour at 12,  re-dialog,re-bizchina, New at,  Nature or SCIENCE AT 3,  and then Around China at 5,  Asia Weekly?, dialog,Culture express, News , Redicovering China.travelogue

it is not good enough to present China in this new dominated channael!

it is great TO   see highlighted   BizChina,  News at 8, News at 12, and Dialog, and Culture Express,but rediscovering china is good,but it comes for vairatry of subject,some of them inverested some of them no..

you should  Add,  Culture China,    Asia Hour,  Western Music, Fasion Time, Tour China, as extra feature to present China as a whole
James\YE\joinchina

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-30 01:35:12 |Display all floors
again, who is doing the programming for CCTV-9 and are they basing their research on?

today i was flipping thru the inane channels that is TV in china (the only good ones are probably CCTV10 and 6) and saw the horrid face of the neo-kkkon tool that is secretary of labor elain chao stating something to the effect of happy new year to overseas chinese and praising the neo-kkkon agenda.

now, anybody who's even remotely aware and are asian-americans detest elain chao for the sellout that she is and the repulikkkan agenda of eroding workers' rights.  there was much backlash against her for some acts she enacted which took away the rights of labor unions and workers in the us.  it's no secret that most of the non-chinese expats in china from the US are probably against the party line of the neo-kkkons.  so this show that had her on pisses off both the oversea chinese and the white people to boot.

just who's in charge of programming over there and who can fire him or her for these idiotic decisions?  and that includes racial discrimination and other forms of discrimination as well!  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.