Views: 5552|Replies: 14

Does this interest you?(SMS friendship) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-14 20:43:18 |Display all floors
hey everyone! I'm from Hong Kong(Chinese). I'm currently living in Guangzhou for studies and I'm bored to death here. I want to find some friends here with whom I can send SMS. Thats all.  If you are bored too, drop me a message, okay?  I can't type Chinese words on phone so anyone who's interested in writing English sms with me, ask me for my number!!! wait and see!!!!  

Sincerely,
Ixi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 13:33:52 |Display all floors

pls reply la

pls reply la... im ho q bored. wo hen "bored" wo tong yi dian dian putonghua.   anyone in guangzhou???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 16:41:54 |Display all floors

sms, personal experience ( irrelevant to this thread)

One day my friend lost his mobile phone and he did not tell me until we met at evening. On that very morning, i received a sms from him askingme to charge RMB100 for his mobile phone since he cannot do it at the moment, i did it as requested. But the problem is that, he told me later that he lost his mobile phone but failed to tell me. So do you know who is on the other side sending sms to you?

I feel sick of sms since then..

I overheard similar event happens everyday in Guangzhou or maybe in other cities too...

sms!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 17:40:37 |Display all floors

Fan Now hern thor(Boring!!!) At least go out &play. All study&no play makes Jack

Perhaps you can listen to songs or music. Is there coffee shop nearby or
Internet cafe??? Are the neighbours is the plcae you live???

Be humble & seek out!!!

Everyone can-lah.....

SMS cld be expensive to some people.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 18:15:20 |Display all floors

Hehe

I think many ways can help you out from the bore.
Do you think only SMS can save you .
If itis really helps then you can send the sms to your friend that you already have but do not contact frequently.

Hope you can be fine soon.

Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-16 13:05:50 |Display all floors

hehe

well yea only sending sms saves me!! i need to go to school every day  from monday to friday so i cant always go out. at the weekends i sleep all day long.  um, how should i explain? maybe i just am fond of receiving sms and sending sms. it feels damn good when theres some sms in my inbox.i have no interest in meeting in real life. i just like to kill time by sending sms. so anyone, be my sms friend(s) pls!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-16 13:13:22 |Display all floors

Like Ad from Telecom

Telecom must be happy to see such an Ad...promoting the SMS business

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.