Views: 9556|Replies: 27

painful cyber-love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-14 15:23:14 |Display all floors
one year ago, i chatted with a man named "who am i " in a english chatting room in QQ, he is a doctor, humourous and charming, which made me missing him so crazy. From then on, one of his daily work was telephoning me at least 3 times, we talked about everything under the sun, including love and sex.  six monthes passed, one day he called me excitedly that he had a chance to present a meeting in hongkong, that is, he would visit me ! so happy to hear that, i prepared well to receive my dearest boy , although we'v never meet face to face, but i believed we had telepath and he would be the half of my life !
arrived finally . we kissed, hugged and something happened naturally. in the following 3 days, we planed when and where to spend our honeymoon. how splendid the love was !
however, unforturnetely, i happened to see a picture of he and a young lady and a nice little boy, seems a happy family. he admitted he was married.
no further explaination, he disappeared ASAP. the slendid love ended so quickly, and it will take me long time to recover. still painful today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-14 16:54:15 |Display all floors

:(

Sorry to hear that!

this love affair sounds really nice before it ends up

I wish you could get over soon and I undestand how you feel  when a guy u loved so much was about to leave

Just cheer up
I am sure you will meet another nice guy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-14 17:25:30 |Display all floors

thank you

dear , thank you , and i will take your words as consolation , thank you so much, i am a very new comer here, thank you for your kind welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-14 18:50:21 |Display all floors

Well, that's life Experience!!! Too vain. No pain,no gain. No sharing,No gain.

Well let's put that pain aside!!! Lesson learnt but Not in vain. For the next,wld be my greatest gain. BTW, many many young people will go thru that cycle or trap wld i say!!!

How to advise ALL of them???

Kind regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-14 21:25:40 |Display all floors

sigh

hell, you are a Hong Kong woman,arent you? How can you trust a mainland guy?? I'm shocked that a hongkong woman is cheated by a mainland guy... =.= Anyone pls dont get offended but Hong Kong women are suppossed to be clever and they are suppossed to not consider  having a lover from the mainland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 13:17:20 |Display all floors

gain pain and gain experience

thank you so much ! yes, today i get more and more realized that i gain a lot of experience from my painful love, most cyber-love are daydreams. it's necessary to be awary of SELANG :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 13:21:56 |Display all floors

i am a minority

hello, i am not a native hongkong people, two years ago i went there to study and was back to Yunnan for 3 monthes. BTW , welcome to Yunnan !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.