Views: 49620|Replies: 220

why are foreign guys so popular in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-8 17:45:14 |Display all floors
In some metropolis like Beijing and Shanghai, A pretty with a foreign guy walking in the street can often be seen now. Many of the girls even can not speak english well, but they seem to be so happy and pround of their foreign boyfriend. I really wonder those guys are physically suitable or mentallu suitable for those pretty girls,,or just because those gus are wealthy . Can the girls tell he reasons?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 17:53:46 |Display all floors

puzzled

no body agree with me????i feel puzzled

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 17:55:00 |Display all floors

puzzled

no body agree with me????i feel puzzled

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 18:00:21 |Display all floors

tell me : r u chinese?

such a topic has been discussed many times here.  nowadays,  there do exist a flock of girls who are proud of having a foreign bf .  the reasons are simple, showing off ,  cheating money,  soul corruption...    then foreign guys?  they`re lonely, so-called wealthy, wanting sex....

however,  it can`t be denied the other cases that cross national lovers  are sincere to each other.  

as an english major, i like overseas culture and making friends with native speakers (only for oral practices).  on the other hand, i want to find a chinese as my lover whose cultural background the same with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 18:05:35 |Display all floors

silly guy

who tell you that the foreigner represent wealthy.according their habit,although they have fortune,do you think they will share with you?
don't always stay on the superficient of the thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 18:33:14 |Display all floors

I guess you've never been the new guy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 10:43:15 |Display all floors

for minds

it is not for the reasons are simple, showing off , cheating money, soul corruption... then foreign guys? they`re lonely, so-called wealthy, wanting sex....

it is not the real reason for all mixed couples, foreigners don't represent all that, human beings have various ideas of everything, somebody may like the turn of thinking held by foreigners, somebody may like them may not think them as foreigners just human beings

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.