Author: nice-autumn

why are foreign guys so popular in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-13 03:50:17 |Display all floors

Hey dragonball-less

Wipe Kanyuek shit off you needle dick. You are stinking up China. Seems like you have been to Las Vegas. Wow the hooker wants to charge you 10,000 USD for getting laid. You must be butt ugly then.

You and Kanyuek are flamers because of a genetic defect???? Figures. Maybe if your monkey parents had sex outside the family tree you would not be such inbread. Are you and kanyueck brothers???????? God you sick fu-cks. You needle dicks are ramming it into each other’s ass. There is a bright side to this. You cannot have any genetically defective kids. Unless of course you knock up your mother. Then again you cannot figure out which hole to stick your needle dick in. Let me give you a hint dumb-ass. If it smells like shit turn your mother over. LOL  LOL  LOl

I see your brother needle dick Kanyuek is talking about young Chinese cherries again. I guess your butt is not cherry enough for him. What perverts you 2 are. Why don't you 2-needle dick-less girly men keep your shit sticks in each other’s ass and stay off the forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 04:13:24 |Display all floors

You stupid dumbass box of rocks

When you correct someones English be sure yours is correct. I bet you and drangonball-less cannot find their way out of paper bags.

Ilunga wrote another posting at the top of this page

Quoted....... " free of inane fairstories and racism" unquoted !

You corrected him

"Free of fair tales and racism" should be the corrected English

You are defiantly not a native English speaker you needle dick box of rocks. A 15-year old knows the correct sentence structure and spelling is

"Free of FAIRY tales and racism."  Is the correct English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 11:39:26 |Display all floors

its very simple

why laowai is so loved here?

cuz we rock!!!

we are different

we have blue eyes.

we are strange to the hotties.  lets face it folks. china is changing and part of that change is having us white-guys here and there isnt anything anyone can do about it.  face the facts and accept and adapt.  it means nothing special.

sure we want sex. but dont forget the girls want it too.

and yes this topic is old.

so move on and get into some real conversations

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 12:32:56 |Display all floors

gwen stefani sings:"take your chance your stupid ho ''

[quote]why laowai is so loved here?

cuz we rock!!!

we are different

we have blue eyes.

we are strange to the hotties. lets face it folks. china is changing and part of that change is having us white-guys here and there isnt anything anyone can do about it. face the facts and accept and adapt. it means nothing special.

so move on and get into some real conversations[quote]

i really dont want to comment on your post........ so ill hand it over to ikanyuek...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 12:33:25 |Display all floors

gwen stefani sings:"take your chance you stupid ho ''

[quote]why laowai is so loved here?

cuz we rock!!!

we are different

we have blue eyes.

we are strange to the hotties. lets face it folks. china is changing and part of that change is having us white-guys here and there isnt anything anyone can do about it. face the facts and accept and adapt. it means nothing special.

so move on and get into some real conversations[quote]

i really dont want to comment on your post........ so ill hand it over to ikanyuek...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 14:32:06 |Display all floors

Western guys and chinese girls

I am a rookie at posting - so go easy on me. I know many western (U.S.) business men that travel to China that both work at my company and those who I have met. I cannot say what attracts the chinese women to american men. It is easy to say what attracts us to chinese women.  We are taught from a very young age to be courteous and chivalrous towards women (well - some of us).  In america this is taken for granted by american women. In china, the women treat us like kings compared to how most women treat men in america. I know this is strereotyping, but it is my observation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 14:47:59 |Display all floors

and where is kanyuek?

lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.