Author: nice-autumn

why are foreign guys so popular in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-10 18:45:07 |Display all floors

because we know how to treat a lady

of the foreign guys i know in China there's a couple who are just after sex and a good time - all the others (over 20 of them) are very respectful towards Chinese girls

If I was just after sex I'd have called it a day with this one girl ages ago.  At first we were having sex most days (two or three times), now we haven't made love for about six/seven weeks.  The situation is complicated but I'm prepared to wait because I love her.  I'm a young guy I could quite easily go and get another girl to satisfy my needs but I don't want to.
Once I fall for a girl that's it.....no messing around.  I couldn't do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 20:14:44 |Display all floors

that was a weak argeument

i think the question was if  a chinese girl was treated equally, she is more likely to go out with the forgiegner,y

thats partially true (too bad), but bear in mind that most chinese girls (as far as i know, by taling to my chinese friends ) think that foriegners are hairy ([quote] eeeewwwh[quote]), aggressive, not so nice ande never pay for the dinner. (i myself pay for the drink, usually)

i also saw some of my cacausion femaile friends going out with asians only. i think this is the thing you will see anywhere in the world, its more of sexuality than tryingto get out of china

[quote]because we know how to treat a lady[quote]

i hope you are not implying chinese dudes dont know how to treat girls.

lastly , SOMEHOW THIS THREAD MAKES ME EXTREMLY AWKWARD, THATS WHY I NEVER REPLIED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 20:29:21 |Display all floors

But,why did u laugh that hard when u got puzzled?

hehe....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 20:40:21 |Display all floors

wait

But some r really,truly in love each other.and it is so nice to see a "Chinese-Westerner" couple walking or kissing in the street,they r not showing of,they r completely  in love.i take it as "the sweetest cultural exchange".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 21:01:51 |Display all floors

'i hope you are not implying chinese dudes dont know how to treat girls.'

actually yeah i am

not all chinese dudes - that would be silly!  But a hell of a lot don't

I've had so many girls tell me this.  Some I've met online, some I've met in real life.
It's not just to do with the physical side.  Check the 'chinese women and sex' thread for that argument

I've had a few fair girls say they could never date a Chinese guy again.  
Now I've never once seen or heard a British girl say that about British guys.
Ok, you have the ones who like guys of African origin or love 'Italian Stallions'  
A few even like Asian men but they would never turn their back completely on their male compatriots.

Why is that?

Also why do so many Chinese guys have an inferiority complex about it.  There are 600 million odd females in China.  If you can cut the mustard yourself you should never have to worry about competing with foreign guys.  There really aren't that many of us here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 22:06:34 |Display all floors

i was making prawn sandwich...yum...

anyway..you can always CLAIM that youve seen this or youve heard that, but it doesnt change the fact  the statement [quote]a hell of a lot don't[quote] is not true.

we have this real-life casanova+ sex god , ikanyuek, here online. he has been telling his stories about how good asians (or chinese if he would like to call himself that) are when it comes to TREATing ladies. ill buy all his stories.

all your experience may have shown what happens in britian, but not the majority of the world.

besides, i had many crying girls, saying they would never enev date ag, the next day , they moved on smoothly.

the most importantly, the whole point of my thread was [quote]thats partially true (too bad), but bear in mind that most chinese girls (as far as i know, by taling to my chinese friends ) think that foriegners are hairy ([quote] eeeewwwh[quote]), aggressive, not so nice ande never pay for the dinner. [quote] i know it might sounds as harsh as [quote]Chinese guys have an inferiority complex about it [quote], and if you are unfortunately one of those "foriegners" that  are hairy ([quote] eeeewwwh[quote]), aggressive, not so nice ande never pay for the dinner. i still respect you as a person, and out of 600 million odd female in china, there would always be someone loves for who you are.

i so dont care what chinese or british chicks think. i also dont care the seeming fact foreignors are SOOOO popular in china, as its not even my market, plus i so dont into asian girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 23:13:42 |Display all floors

oh no

Did you say you believed Kanyuek's fairy stories.  PMSL

I was just trying to get a discussion going.  Glad you're not too offended by anything I say.  I think it's constructive.

Not sure what the deal with the hairy thing is.  Most foreigners aren't that hairy.  In any case, Chinese girls seem to like it - a few hairs on arms and chest.  I'm not talking hairy Oscar Arces and backs - that's quite rare.
Not all Chinese girls dig the smooth a baby's bum look.  Some find it quite funny.
As for 'foreigners never pay for dinner'
That's just stupid and you know it is.  Have you got anything better that that?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.