Use magic tools Report

claire has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-26 15:33:47 |Display all floors

I don't think so

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 19:30:38 |Display all floors

as the results of many reasons

I think it is a good project which is proposed by local government and welcomed by living residency.Firstly of all,the building with sloped roofs will reduce the possibility of  water leakage,increase the effect of heat insulatioin in the summer and make the roof more chinese.Secondly,renovation fee is evenly shared by local gov,benefitable household and real estate company.I fully support this project will go on in other cities

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 19:50:11 |Display all floors

Chinese custom

It's said that in different areas the roofs are different. where the rain is much where the roofs are slope.Of course in Beijing I think that there is no need to change too much.The major purpose is to give the flies a good glance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 23:47:43 |Display all floors

I don't agree with!

It's said that beijing government will initiate a new project on that  tranfer  the building roof. to the Eurpean's style.I don't  agree with it.
I think Chinese's building is so great. The beijing government has no need to put so many money on it. Though it may intenstify the nation's
diversity and a art.But it is so expensive.The government should put more  emphisis on  unemployment and rural poor income.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-29 14:26:08 |Display all floors

please don't do that!

please don't do that .I'm amazing when I read of this paper.
please conserve something for our following ,let him know how beautifull
the old buildings are.
pease let us keep some style of ourselves .
why not it is other city!
Beijing ,how beautifull you are! every night I dream to visit you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-9 10:49:54 |Display all floors

skyline

I think it's because they want to improve the city's skyline so that it looks more modern. Beijing happens to be the capital of the country, so it would be odd if it were overrun with hutongs. Don't get me wrong, I think chinese architecture is amazingly beautiful - but it wouldn't attract much foreign investment into your CBD!
This is a step all developed countries had to go to. It shows that China is now all geared up to reach for more prosperity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.