Views: 5007|Replies: 12

who can give me some advices about love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-6 10:40:17 |Display all floors
I am a colledge student .and in my opinion,a perfect life in university should contain love .but till now i have not find a girl who can give me this feeling
anybody who can help me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-6 11:36:55 |Display all floors

love?

hello.
what kind of love would you like? friendship/intimate relationship????
don't worry. don't force yourself to find it...if will come to you soon. =)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-6 12:38:35 |Display all floors

you are too young to talk of love in your studying duration,

don't you know what should be your obligation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-6 13:07:54 |Display all floors

love will find you

if you say : the perfect university life SHOULD contain love , than you'll be disappointed. i've noticed that when you concentrate too much on what SHOULD  happen, it never does...
so , live your life :) study and make friends. have fun, and when you start feeling good about yourself, love will find you :)
if you look at every girl with the " can she love me?" -look, you'll drive them off.
relax, and love will find you :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-6 13:56:56 |Display all floors

Hi college boy, nothing is related to "should"

Yes, don't compel yourself too much to find lover on campus.

True love never come so easily if you understand the meaning of "true love". If you rush in finding a girlfriend just because of this "should" thoughts, you will feel regretted one day when the Ms Right really appears.

The only thing you can do is to concentrate more on yourself and wait....Life is waiting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-7 12:32:17 |Display all floors

take it easy

Happiness is a butterfly, which, when persued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.

Love is the same

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-7 12:33:06 |Display all floors

take it easy

Happiness is a butterfly, which, when persued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.

Love is the same

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.