Author: skylarfan

Where is the best place to go for HONEYMOON??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-2 11:54:11 |Display all floors

Honeymoon

I suggest you save your money & put it into the family future,
Your Children will need an Education, which is not cheap these days, look what happened to the Honeymooners in Thailand recently,
Think ahead, you will not regret it later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 15:27:22 |Display all floors

my suggestion .

The best place for the newly-weds couple should be agreeable ,sweet-hearted and romantic ,But the detail destination always varies according to the individuals. It lie in your money, time,and characters and so on. I don't recommend that the couple pay a trip for the honeymoon overseas , for
the journey is toilsome and it will affect the atmosphere of happy .The ideal place is a spot
which is serene and a world of your two .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 04:34:05 |Display all floors

Without doubt - New Zealand

I stayed here www.fleurs.co.nz  and it was superb.  The country is wonderful, peaceful and so beautiful.  The people are friendly and helpful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-8 18:26:59 |Display all floors

Fiji Island

I would strongly suggest fiji Islands... One of the most beautiful places on earth.  I am sure most of you have never heard of the place.

If you in your life can make a trip to this island even once in your life time... you will never regret it.

Anyways... ya all take care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-10 21:13:54 |Display all floors

xinjiang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-10 21:17:58 |Display all floors

xinjiang

xinjiang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 20:53:07 |Display all floors

I think Yunnan is a good choice if your budget is not very high.

I spent my honeymoon by travelling Stone forest,jiuxiang,banna and lijian. We had fun.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.