Views: 4332|Replies: 12

need advice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-2 23:46:38 |Display all floors
there is a big argument between my husband and me. it's very late now and he left without telling me where he stays tonight.
i am worry about him and i tried to call him several times but he turned off his cell phone.
i do not know what i should do.
i am in pain.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-3 00:07:07 |Display all floors

dont get away with it

I suppose there r some problems between u and ur husband according to u said.
and i can understand this feeling u have.  so u'd better consider what things caused the unhappiness  in ur family. as couples, frictions happening is normal, but if ur husband often leaves u alone and gose out , i think it's pretty serious. maybe he dosent love any more , so go out to find other happiness.
from now on, dont bury ur head in the sand, u should recover from this deadlock,  adopt some methods to win his heart.
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-3 00:07:15 |Display all floors

dont get away with it

I suppose there r some problems between u and ur husband according to u said.
and i can understand this feeling u have.  so u'd better consider what things caused the unhappiness  in ur family. as couples, frictions happening is normal, but if ur husband often leaves u alone and gose out , i think it's pretty serious. maybe he dosent love any more , so go out to find other happiness.
from now on, dont bury ur head in the sand, u should recover from this deadlock,  adopt some methods to win his heart.
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-3 10:00:55 |Display all floors

=(

sorry to hear about that. The argument you had with your husband must be very serious and big. I think he must be very upset and very mad at you, so he left without saying anything and turned off his cellphone. what you should do it's maybe calling his family or closest friends to see if your husband is with them. just take some time. you should think carefully about what happen and try to solve the problem!

hope everything will be fine.
take care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-3 10:10:03 |Display all floors

Calm down and have a good communication with him

We don't know what caused the argument between u two. But I  think there existed problems about both sides. Here I advised u to calm down first and have a good communication with ur husband when he came back. Of course it won't be a wise decision to argue with him.Communication and mutual value is key to solve and manage a marriage. What do u think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-3 10:17:31 |Display all floors

tomorrow will be ok

the only thing you can do is to wait for his coming back .

He will calm down...if the problem is not so tough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-3 10:36:49 |Display all floors

thanks for u guys attention

well actually it's a very small stuff. but he reacted so strong after i told him about this shit tiny thing.
my mom told me that the first year is the most difficult for a couple.i totally agree with her.i am trying to be patient and understanding as much as i can.i am trying to be a good woman like my mom.
i just do not know why we can not get along very well.
because i am chinese and he is an american?because the culture? because the language?..........
there's one thing i am sure he is not a playboy. i  trust him and love him.maybe that's life no matter what happened i am still right here waitting for him come back.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.