Views: 3540|Replies: 12

a lost soul... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-2 15:17:25 |Display all floors
Thanks for reading my posting first.

I was born in 1970's, not as open as those born in 1980s (in general case). I had bad experience. Life had been a mess. I feel confused of my current situation. Need friendship.  

(deleted)

This is just life. To tell the true, I admire those who can relax and enjoy life to the fullest.

What can I do to change my current situation POSSIBLY?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 15:43:30 |Display all floors

honesty

Your words inspire respect. Your words are moving. You present your situation in a very honest way.
I can assume how hard it must be to raise a son alone. It's never easy to be a single mother, let alone if you have to suffer the gossip of people around you.
I think you should work on building the best environment possible for your son first. In the future if you meet a decent man who will accept you, your son and your past, then you might consider building a family with him.
It's never easy for a man to accept a woman's past, that is why still many men give such importance to virginity. I think many men fear that they might loose their wife to a previous lover.
Men understimate the fact that women can totally loose all feelings for a man they loved in the past, and only keep some affection toward them...

You seem like a decent woman, I wish you to find the right man soon...
Good luck,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 16:11:51 |Display all floors

just be brave

I fully under situation that you have experienced. you are a really an independend woman that is high appreciated.Anyon will meet difficulty on his or her way of life. I think your situation is quite common in western countries while in China you may have to bear the indifference from people around. I wish your life will be better in the near future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 21:19:03 |Display all floors

To: "lost soul" cool down

you must cool down first. from what you posted, it seems that now you want a love parter even husband in urgent need. does it really help? it will further hurts u and your would-be partner. as a woman, your marriage  is bumpy. u should stop for a while  instead of hurrying forward. there must be something wrong on your part. now man with a good sense of resposibilty is rare. u may wait until your mr. right appears. if not, it`s not a bad idea that live happily on your own. plus u have a decent job.
ps: i`m of 1980s. but not the kind as you said. part of 80`s-born people are still stick to convention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 21:50:13 |Display all floors

thanks

all posters. I already cooled down several years ago. And I am not hunting a husband in urgent need. Actually friendship is also very important. I understand that people would always think something wrong on both part if divorced. Indeed we both are nice people, neither had love affairs outside family, both don't smoke, don't take drugs etc. I don't spend much money on clothes and try best to offer my son best education. I understand one might like many people but it is very difficult to find the right one to spend life with.

I didn't want a bumpy marriage. If I were a man my life would have been easy and smooth...

In my eyes, a family of hus and wife is happy, kid is not a must. But a family of single mom/dad and a kid is not perfect. I am a normal adult, I need love and affection. Why people always apply double standards in such situation?  

I mean in general case 80`s-born people are open. Open is a good word mostly, doesn't mean rebels.

Yes the most important thing is to build a best enviroment for my son to live and grow.

By the way my ex-hus began to communicate with me and understand me better. But I found no way to arouse my desire when staying with him. Both take care of my son in turn, like friends. Should I live my life like this till my son grows big? Any comments wecome.

Maybe I posted this for only want to hear some voice.  So please air your voice as you like, whether you are chinese or foreigners, man or woman. criticise with good intent is welcome, no selective distort or malicious attack.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 22:17:27 |Display all floors

How to recognize a man's virginity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 22:17:42 |Display all floors

How to recognize a man's virginity

may I ask? I think no doubt being faithful with each other is very important in a relationship or marriage. Regarding virginity and sex? men and women are never equal on such issues. Men always play easy part  and men always try hard to entice girls sleep with them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.