Views: 8065|Replies: 16

Jesus, it is the hardest thing i have to do [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-25 16:04:37 |Display all floors
I joined this company this summer after my graduation on the basis of a one-year contract. Up to now, I have worked nearly 5 consecutive months for the company and as a newcomer, I admit I get a quite good salary of over 5000 RMB per month. What is more is that my department manager is very good to me just like Mom. I always feel lucky I’ve met such a good manager in life. Sadly, I gradually found there is little I can do in the company and my enthusiasm is fading away day by day. Finally I convinced myself I’d have no future in this company and made up my mind to leave the job. I had a job interview with another company yesterday and that company told me to go to office the next Monday. I know that is the exact job I had been longing for and I surely won’t miss this chance. But Jesus, it is the hardest thing I have to say to my present manager that I am gonna quit. She is so good to me all these months and I am going to hurt her in such a brutal way. Every time I nerve myself to talk to her, I am discouraged when she looks into my eyes with such gentle smile. It is killing me. Jesus, it is really the hardest thing I have to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 16:33:09 |Display all floors

If you have signed a contract, you should finish it.

Although it may seem like leaving this company behind will not mean anything - this will reflect badly on you in future.

You only have to work there for one year - and yet you spent many many years getting your degree!

Show some backbone and see your contract out. You are right that leaving early will be a betrayal, but the person you will be betraying is yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 16:59:12 |Display all floors

you are excellent~

5000RMB per M!  wow~~~it  really  means something!! you are really very excellent,maybe!  then one year later, it will be possible that the manager wants to sign another contract with you for another  year or longer time,then what will you do ???also facing her smiling eyes...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 17:44:25 |Display all floors

why dont you give urself another chance.

I wish i could have ur luck.
If I were you i would quit and work for my desirable company even though the salary is not as good as  the previous one.
as for that gentle manager,since you said she is kinda like ur mom,I dont think she will get mad at what you are determined to do.do what you think is good for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 18:04:34 |Display all floors

UR in a happiest positon. So don't give up.

It is very common that everyboby will lose the enthusiam after they have worked for some time. But most of them didn't give up. They just kept going and concentrated on their jobs. Compared with them, you are very luck. So,don't give up!

Use magic tools Report

zn_loogen has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-26 00:11:51 |Display all floors

same !

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

piaoling has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-26 09:17:01 |Display all floors

it is not bad for you!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.