Views: 3993|Replies: 7

serious relationship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-1 10:07:45 |Display all floors
how serious is the relationship when a girl flew all the way to china from north american with her boyfriend to meet his family and learn more about the chinese culture?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-1 11:13:40 |Display all floors

or so

so much to say, then seems nothing, what is seriousness, do as you like or not, what is responsibility, I wish they enjoy their life,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-1 13:19:42 |Display all floors

love one, love his family

If you love one, you shall try to know more about his culture, his family....that's quite normal thing.

Serious or not depending on the feeling of one's heart...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-1 13:20:14 |Display all floors

love one, love his family

If you love one, you shall try to know more about his culture, his family....that's quite normal thing.

Serious or not depending on the feeling of one's heart...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-1 16:20:30 |Display all floors

misunderstanding

sorry
no any ideas about want you have said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 13:38:42 |Display all floors

it's necessary

as far as i concerned, i think this trip is necessary.  since u r ready to marry a chinese guy, of course , u should have respect to him,right?
how to u respect him, first , u should understand the china culture. marriage is pretty seriouse affair in china.  generally speaking, if some one wanna get married, this  must be approved by his parents.  and u have obligation to feed them , when u have fixed income.
of course, i can understand u r afraid of his parents. it's first time to meet them, u cant predict what  will happen. u r more or less nervous. but take it easy,  u just showing  respect to them  and being  modest is ok
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 23:41:49 |Display all floors

i think she is very serious about the relationship

it goes both way for men and women to meet their future chinese family in china and i think it is a serious relationship

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.