Views: 2857|Replies: 11

love makes us lonely [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-29 21:25:46 |Display all floors
I know it is a colorful world outside, but I can’t reach it. Once, I came back to avoid facing it, but now I miss it so much on the day I am so depressed. No one will be satisfied his life all the time. No matter what kind of life you are at, the happiness belongs to the person who is easy to be satisfied.
No one is in love, but lives lonely, live in illusion. All the happiness never happens. Stay at home wordless, facing the air, looking at myself through the mirror, who are you? Why are you here? When do you leave? When? I ask myself everyday. I found that I have recovery from the past, it is good, really, but it is painful that I really forget him. 
I ride lonely back home after work, buying some dumplings for myself in the dark. I hand the dealer money and she gave me changes. She is in middle age, the same age as my mother. She lived far away from me. When I missed her and my hometown, I will go to eat fish. Since my hometown is full of this.
Someone told me ever the lines in the palm show the fortune of one’s life. I watch it everyday to try to find my fate. I find that they change everyday, with someone appears and someone disappears. And I found that, my life line becomes shorter and shorter. I want to ask god, the father, when he wants to take me away. Sitting before computer, I feel my life is eaten by this hollow machine.
Love someone doesn’t love you, be loved by someone u don’t love. The deeper being loved, the deeper you love him. However, he doesn’t love u, however

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 08:24:23 |Display all floors

ER......

I do not know exactly what problem you are facing.But happiness is the essence of life. Since you are not happy,i think, you should find a better way out. Sometimes sticking on something is not that good if it really makes you sad.
Actually, i sometimes felt upset about everything but can not find out what makes me unhappy.
Maybe this is life. It needs sadness to balance somethings else we will become insane laughing everyday.So, just feel the true of the life.No matter happiness or sadness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 09:42:32 |Display all floors

same feelings

i can touch your feelings because i am suffering this kind of pain,
someone took away my heart ,
missing has become part of my life .
i don't feel lonely although i live alone,
because my body lives in real,
but my spirit lives in past .
memory is becoming more and more sweet even some sad memories
i do not know how long this kind of life will last.
i single stand in frant of mirror but two smile faces appear in the mirror :she and i.
just you asked who am i? who is she? who are u?
i am lost.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 10:06:20 |Display all floors

gobling1981......

Are you serious?  It's over.....................move on...............get over it.

And...............God?  You'll ask God.........what??!!

Move on with your life.............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 10:31:58 |Display all floors

the perplexity of a single life

you love someone but he doesn't reciprocate the love for you. it is the love disappointment that makes you so sad and lonely.

that's the sentimentality of a single person. you will come to terms with it anyway.

try to find more things to do instead of hanging on to one person. life is so colorful because it has so many choices ahead.

wish you happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 17:03:08 |Display all floors

me too

Sometimes we feel lonely because of missing the one we love.

Sometimes we feel lonely because there's no one worthing our  missing .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 17:25:47 |Display all floors

NO love makes us lonely!!! Life is hard girl......Don't expect too much......

Don't believe too much in the lines on yr palms . If one want happiness,badly wants it, Pray or meditate my friends!!!

It is a pity my friend is gone for he did not take my advise when i saw his lines......

I know China is a huge country&most  are single child. I am lucky to hv 10 for the family but now most are away.........

So i read good books to keep mind occupied&to learn something......
I seldom watch TV except for the NEWS. Good friends are hard to come by so learn how to manage loneliness........by occupying time....
hv hobbies, go walking,jogging,exercise,etc....

Kind regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.