Views: 5191|Replies: 12

What a big difference between the one you find as girlfriend and the one you gon [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-29 10:41:31 |Display all floors
Yeah.  Every one get a sense of appreication of beauy.

Even you are a married, you can't stop to giving a smile to a beauty or having a loot at her/him.

Yeah. If  i just want to have a girlfriend, i might have a lot of choice to chase after any singe women which around me . that sounds easy.

But if you need a girl friend oneday to be your wife, you should be careful to select a Mrs Right.

Yeah sometimes Single Men and women ,they could have more than two girlfriends or boyfriends at the same time to weather which one is better...ironically,sometimes they don't know how to let one leave.

and If you are aiming to find a wife, your goal more persific,also combine with some standard the candidate should meet.Then YOU CAN GO directly to a Matchmakeing company for comsultation.

wow.. None can refuse to find a beautifual as his girlfriend, that is always motivator for boy to spark their eyeball.

hehe. Could you consider to find a    plumper or fat girlfriend,yeah you might want to have a try, but i m sure you won't like to stay long with her as your wife if you are slim.

yeah Looking for girlfriends, men and women are gived more rooms and choice to date with different kinda of girls. That is a flowerhearted men right?

More Important is that You have good time and cherished time with your husband,but fewer romance to your boyfriends is okay

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-29 12:27:20 |Display all floors

single is simple, double is troble.

first of all, i'd like to say that i love  your post very much. it conveys simple truths which have confused numerous men and women for years.

"Yeah sometimes Single Men and women ,they could have more than two girlfriends or boyfriends at the same time to weather which one is better"
frankly speaking, i'm kind of admire this sort of person. how can he / she balance the time schedul with his / her lovers? and how smart he / she is to work out so many excueses without them noticed.

"None can refuse to find a beautifual as his girlfriend, that is always motivator for boy to spark their eyeball."
hehehe, interesting~~~~but this case doesn't  happen only on boys, but girls, i mean to spark their eyesballs for beauties. i am the good example here. i like to stare at beauties too, and like to evlauate them with my male friends. hehehe. oh, i was told that if one guy has a beautiful girlfriend, that would make him very pround among his friends, especially in public. hehehe. so do the girls. maybe that is another motivator for boys to chase after the beauties.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-29 13:53:38 |Display all floors

It seems the more u experience,the less seriously u put on love.

personally,i feel digusted of the kind of person who sparks their eyeballs for beauties in the streets,though honestly speaking,talking with beauties or handsome guys makes me happy at that moment. But it just last for  a short moment, i will forget them completely afterall.
beauties and handsome guys have nothing to do with my life, i don't care for those things that have no relation with my life.

as for someone u want to take as ur Mrs\Mr Right.
I believe i would definitely choose someone i trust and love.

After reading ur post,i feel u r experienced in love,while being less serious about love.
why? what's the need for looking for beauties and the handsome?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-29 20:50:28 |Display all floors

If you have forseeing eyes you won't have that view

I prefer to have one partner in the rest of my life to warm me up, that's the name bloom4abetterdays

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-1 15:05:56 |Display all floors

Is that a contravercial topic to help further this discussion

3. There are 3 kinds of basal feelings in the world. The first is emotional attachment among family members, the second is friendship, and the third is love. Someone says there is a kind of so-called “ the fourth feeling ” which is more than friendship and less than love.
Can you accept this view?

Question from CD LATEST TOPICS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-1 15:21:33 |Display all floors

different?

The one you choose to be your girlfriend/wife shall be the one you love at least.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-1 16:23:35 |Display all floors

I wouldn't believe that

the forth feeling, a serious life makes one's way of life goes long and happily thanks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.