Views: 5578|Replies: 8

why are so many people going for exams of teaching certificate [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-24 15:39:18 |Display all floors
These years,i've found that so many people going for the exams of teaching certificate.Besides the graduates in normal schools,many students and staffs are also rushing for it.May be it is because the job of teachers is relatively stable;Or teachers nowadays are no longer as poor as before.They even enjoy higher salary and better treatment.

Use magic tools Report

freewill has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-24 16:43:14 |Display all floors

: )

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-24 17:53:02 |Display all floors

Yes!

I do agree with you. As myself, though I'm studying in foreing english, unfortunately, my english is not so good, especially my oral english. Now I am working hard on my english. I hope I can make a progress in it as that I can have a better job!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 22:20:09 |Display all floors

shirley yin,you know little about it

shirley yin:
       I'm sorry to say you are wrong.Teachers nowadays don't enjoy high pay.They are as poor as church mouses. Actually they can not enjoy stability.A lot of teachers can't  get their enough pay. Some teachers lose work not because they are uunfit for it but for their not being satisfied by their bosses.  I don't know why so many people take examinations just to be  teacher s.I can only say they are curious.If they know what the teachers actually are,I' sure they won't rush for it.To tell you the truth, I'm a teacher.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 22:21:30 |Display all floors

sorry

shirley yin:
I'm sorry to say you are wrong.Teachers nowadays don't enjoy high pay.They are as poor as church mouses. Actually they can not enjoy stability.A lot of teachers can't get their enough pay. Some teachers lose work not because they are unfit for it but for their not being satisfied by their bosses. I don't know why so many people take examinations just to be teacher s.I can only say they are curious.If they know what the teachers actually are,I' sure they won't rush for it.To tell you the truth, I'm a teacher.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 10:11:58 |Display all floors

^-^

I think they take the exams of teaching certificate to keep their post. Moreover, teachers should update their knowledge and gain more knowledge to teach the students. Actually, the society is developing rapid, not just teachers need improvement, every one in the world needs. We have to learn more knowledge to catch up the pace of age and get a better job and higher salary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 11:01:35 |Display all floors

Maybe

Maybe you're right, but I think it depends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.