Author: skylinker

Welcome to join Colorful Domain English Club(BJ) (renewed 22Apr.2008) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-5 17:41:20 |Display all floors

how to join?

HOW TO JOIN?
If you want to join the Club, JUST come to the Club Sunday gathering in accordance with the notice on Chinadaily website.

where is
"the Club Sunday gathering in accordance with the notice on Chinadaily website"
i couldn't find it,please me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-5 23:31:24 |Display all floors

to gegeni007

Thanks for your interest in the Club. Your inquiry about the Club notice brought our attention on the outdated profile of the Club.
As a matter of fact, we don't post any notice any more in consideration of the fact CD English Club(BJ) has been rather familiar to millions of Chinadaily website surfers, esp. English learners. Instead of weekly Club notice, we only post a notice of 2 topics every Tuesday or Wednesday morning for the following Sunday morning gathering. Please study the Club profile, esp. the map carefully and join us if time really allows.
Looking forward to your company.
Thanks for your reminding us, we'll update it immediately.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-9 16:33:54 |Display all floors

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!
I will jion the meeting this sunday, and I am looking forward to seeing you.

Use magic tools Report

lilian3431 has been deleted
Post time 2005-11-12 20:40:28 |Display all floors

re

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-16 14:20:36 |Display all floors
[size=-2]good club

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 15:49:16 |Display all floors

I'd like to join this time

Looking forward to the next gathering. Frankly speaking, I've been observing the club for quite a long time but never come to join it in reality. I want to know when is the next gathering and the two topics relaing to it. I am eager to improve my spoken English in a very short time cause I will go abroad for higher education. Your club is known by many netizens, especially the ones who are fond of English. I am sure joining the club will help me a lot in my spoken English and we will have a happy meeting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 21:21:24 |Display all floors

to Rebecca

Welcome, Rebecca, to join CD English Club(BJ).
The first gathering of the Club will be held on Jan. 8th, 2006. As you can understand, the gathering on Jan. 1, the first Sunday of the new year has to be cancelled because of the holiday. The topics will be posted 3-5 days before the meeting, i.e.between Tuesday and Friday.
I'm definite you'll get enormous improvement in English, esp. oral English, if you keep joining us, making some preparation in according with the posted topics, being active in group discussion and presentation. Anyway, I would like to remind you, 2-hour-long practice per week will not be enough for big English enhancement. At the Club you can inspire yourself, test your daily practice or study efficiency. Practice makes perfect.
Looking forward to seeing you.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.