Post time 2004-11-23 19:31:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-23 19:46:13 |Display all floors

BTW

I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-23 20:36:09 |Display all floors

why don't you feel him out?

well, since you are married, why don't you feel him out about your relationship which lasted for one year? everything has an ending. you should know where you were standing in the past one year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-23 20:57:17 |Display all floors

my opinion

When you are not sure whether a man loves you or not , the truth is he doesn’t love you.

When you are not ready for a marriage, you should not choose to get married .Marriage isn’t the  medicine to cure your loneness.

Now everything has been done can not be undone, you should ponder whether you are happy with your current marriage. There are only two ways for you, either rebuild happiness with your husband or get divorced.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-24 00:10:21 |Display all floors

arr nicedi

are you serious that  if i'm not sure whether my boy loves me, the truth is he doesn't love me???

hoho....sometime , yea, some moment, his words or from his reaction, i 'm confused if he REALLY loves me as he said.....

wuwuwuwu~~~~~~  (~~~ saddddd....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-24 09:46:11 |Display all floors

i somewht agree

yeah, i believe if u r not sure if he loves u, then it means he doesnt love u actually.  U dont hv to make excuse for himself or cheat urself that he's busy or he's frustrated or whtever.  wht u shall do is to get over him.  If he really cares about u, he won't give u up.  He will try to win u and let u know how he cares about u and love u that he will never let u go.  That's my idea of someone loving u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-24 18:18:57 |Display all floors

Forget

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.