Author: green_coco

Happy Birthday [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-16 20:14:34 |Display all floors

To Stargazer

I will be quite to think about that. ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-17 19:29:04 |Display all floors

life is unfair, but you'd better keep going

Apparently, the american guy doesn't love you and you don't love your husband. I do feel sorry for him to be involved in this mess.

First of all, get rid of the american guy from your life and your mind. It will be hard, but you have got to do it. It is for good of everyone.

Second, deal with your husband, for god sake, he loves you, if you don't love him, fine, but don't destory him (you already know love hurts). I scanned throught your posts, I cannot remember where you mentioned about your feeling about him (apart from feeling sorry). I would suggest you free him and yourself from this marriage. Feeling guilty is just not enough to save it  (if you want to save it at all). But if you still want this marriage work for whatever the reason (i hope it is the love), keep quite about this mess with your BF. I have got a feeling that he would NOT forgive you if your husband knows about this, even you haven't done much wrong.

Love is great but life is tedious. Most people fight with their 'the other half' at some stages. This is normal. You cannot expect 100% harmony in daily life. Get on with it. As a Chinese, I do hope you can find love with your husband, at least you should try.

It is all about your marriage and happiness, not your past relationship!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-24 03:56:13 |Display all floors

Who left you Green Coco

Some of the posts have been deleted. I was curious about who left you. I know when I first lived in Beijing I met a girl there and she was very kind and pure and she was  so good to me. But I was immature and scared of commitment so I went back to Canada. That was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made. I treated her unfairly in some ways. I often wonder where she is and pray she is happy and healthy.
Andries

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-24 13:45:19 |Display all floors

thanks all. Merry Christmas

Thanks for all of you, friends.

Merry Christmas, new years is coming, will bring the hopes, wishes and happiness.

Green Coco

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-25 00:06:19 |Display all floors

Past

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-11 16:13:09 |Display all floors

After many days, I saw him again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-6 14:36:42 |Display all floors

I am fool

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.