Views: 2430|Replies: 5

"Is Your Marriage Ripe for an Affair?" (1+1/2=An affair) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-18 11:37:15 |Display all floors
more reason4doing that----Two wives  too much,one is less+1/2

Why Spouses Stray

Quick, answer this question with the first thing that comes to mind: If you were worried that your spouse might stray,

what would you do to prevent it?

Maybe your knee-jerk response is: "I'd lose 20 pounds and upgrade my wardrobe." Or, "I would shower my spouse with expensive gifts." Or, "I would be extra attentive to my spouse so she would realize how good she has it." If your answer resembled any of those above, bad news: you're on the wrong track. According to Los Angeles-based psychotherapist Morrie Shechtman, you've bought into a common misconception about what causes affairs in the first place.

"Most people assume that people have affairs with someone more attractive, sexier, or richer than their spouse," says Shechtman, coauthor along with his wife and business partner, Arleah, of Love in the Present Tense: How to Have a High Intimacy, Low Maintenance Marriage (Bull Publishing Company, 2004).

"Despite the cliches -- the midlife crisis situation where the husband runs off with his much younger secretary, for instance -- that's not what infidelity is about. People who cheat generally choose someone busier and more goal-oriented than their current partner. Someone more interesting, in other words."

"You have to keep reminding him how lucky he is to have you,"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 15:56:08 |Display all floors

Closer than being friends, not enough for being lovers, who is She?

an adviser in your life is as important as a wife to stand beside you firmly.

a friend to talk is better than a friend to live in silence
20041118155608d9c9.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 16:12:41 |Display all floors

A HERO IS FALLING---Clinton AND Bush

1992: Clinton beats Bush to the White House
England have

Democrat Bill Clinton has won the presidential election to become the 42nd United States president and the first in US history born after World War II.

He beats 68-year-old Republican President George Bush.

Aged 46, the Governor of Arkansas will be the third youngest president in US history after John Kennedy and Theodore Roosevelt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-19 10:49:35 |Display all floors

Role Model--Singer-Britney Spears Wedding Official

Britney Spears Wedding Official
Nov 16, 9:05 PM EST

The Associated Press

Britney's music: Listen & download

LOS ANGELES -- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have filed their marriage license with the county registrar's office, an agency spokeswoman said Tuesday.

The "Oops! ... I Did It Again" singer, 22, married Federline during a Sept. 18 ceremony in a Studio City home, but didn't immediately file the license with the county, raising questions about whether they were legally wed.

Kathy Tacawy, a county registrar's spokeswoman, confirmed the documents were filed in Los Angeles County within the 10-day legal window.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-19 10:51:19 |Display all floors

Jude Law: Sexiest Man Alive

Warning: the Jude Law overexposure level is seconds away from reaching critical mass. On the heels of "Alfie," "I Heart Huckabee's," "Sky Captain," and just prior to the release of "Closer" "The Aviator," and "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" (in which he's heard but not seen), the pulchritudinous British actor has been proclaimed People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive.

Law takes over the title from Johnny Depp, who picked it up from Ben Affleck.

"He's the most beautiful man who ever walked the earth -- an absolutely perfect oil painting," "Huckabee's" actress Naomi Watts tells the magazine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 15:22:03 |Display all floors

Sailor Have wives at every port

Call that called an Expression of real life

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.