Views: 3175|Replies: 10

Webmaster in USA seeks assistance in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-18 08:25:16 |Display all floors
NOTICE --- POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED UNTIL JULY 2005 --- NOTICE

Hello... If any Chinese person is interested in $50 US Dollars a month helping to do research for a fictional book that is being written, ( Red Reform / http://redreform.com/index2.htm ) please contact us.

We are in need of non comercial photos of Chinese people in their every day life with emphasis on living conditions. The photos must be  chronicled in English text.

The eMail address and websites we can be reached at are listed below.

JD Nutt, Webmaster
JDNutt@RedReform.Com
http://redreform.com/index2.htm

NOTICE --- POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED UNTIL JULY 2005 --- NOTICE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 10:29:40 |Display all floors

what's it about?

can you tell me what kinds of  pics you want?
what  can I  do for you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-4 07:43:43 |Display all floors

Your Reply...

Thanks for your reply Justin, Sorry I took so long getting back to you. We are in need of REAL photographs of rural China, the way it really is, not the way American telivision protrays it to be.

For example, we never see photos of the Chinese military soldiers hanging out at restaurants or clubs or simply enjoying themselves here is the USA.

If you are interested in assisting, leave a message for me in this message center. THANKS!

JD Nutt, Webmaster
www.RedReform.Com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-4 14:05:26 |Display all floors

I would like to have a try,I am from China west

Please let me know more about your schedule via email:shysun7@13.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-4 16:48:48 |Display all floors

may be i can help

my hometown located in a mountain area the most poor area in china .i want know how can i help you and during what of time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 12:42:25 |Display all floors

Your help is needed...

ShySun...

If you can or if it would be of interest to you, I wish to commission an able photographer for photographs of China, and its people. The pay is $50 US Dollars a month. Do you have a digital camera?

The purpose of the photographs would be to provide content for a book that is being written by my friend at Red Reform.com .  The book is fiction, but photos that would relate to the story would bring a bit of reality to the book. We seek photos for every chapter.

I do not know what the restrictions are on a photographer in China, but we will also seek military oriented photos, ie; perhaps off duty soldiers at a cafe, or on a date with a girlfriend. We do not seek to compromise the Chinese military or it抯 personnel.

Should you find this of interest to you then contact me ASAP.

Respectfully Submitted,

JD Nutt, Webmaster
MrJDNutt@Yahoo.Com
www.RedReform.Com
200412121242045b.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 18:09:00 |Display all floors

mememememememememe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here, i can send u a picture if u want, leave me your email, and i would like to make photo, i have my own digital camera, glad to accept this mission,my email, send me soon so that i can reply u with my picture(in  country), i am from shanghai, 19 years old, oral english is good, give me ur email,sir!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.