Views: 2469|Replies: 4

How do you treat your parters in varied types of marriage regarless of ages [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-15 10:08:27 |Display all floors
Can you treat your  parters equally as if they are Elder and younger  than you more like Brother or sister to you .

or  mother flavor or father like

RIGHTS: AN INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVE. ... "Both husband and wife have the duty to practice
family planning." (People's Republic of China). "It is the sacred duty and honor
of citizens to work. ... These rights are timeless, unalterable, and not subject ...
www.civiced.org/rights.html - 37k

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-15 14:07:27 |Display all floors

Have you read Kinsney's rearch on Sex,hot debated in America

His view fall on the free talk about sex.

It is pity that  the moument when  I turned to kanyuek's to find out something relatively great to surport this topic,ending with nothing but invalid  Kanyuek....I felt very sorry that  I read something nice and avaiable from Kanyuek this morning ,but in the afternoon, when i checked, it was gone.

Horrible........

Kanyuek's   .  You are still in favor here,but make sure that you are ready to keep two copies of your post something if CD impose The invalid post on You:

Yeah...You are great American-Chinese with liberal mind on couple's life.

anytime you are welcome to save a copy of your opinion on sexuality and i will take care of it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 15:32:36 |Display all floors

Facing Present.. That is no garuntee,so do enjoy yourself in confrontation with

My Young Lover is Back, but I'm SAD
The feeling was so intense after 2 months apart... I just couldn't believe he was just by my side. A gentle touch would make my body ache with anticipation and ecstasy. And that night we made love passionately.
But, finally I realize he doesn't want to be serious with me, at least now... I know I'm 10 years older and I'm not beautiful. I don't want to be so greedy as to marry him or something...(I do fancy about it sometimes, though, can't help...) I understand everything, but I wish he is not so rational--he doesn't even say "miss you" to me for some time--I guess he wants to control the relationship to a rational extent...
How sad that 2 people can be so close physically but the distance of their souls is so hard to conquer...

When I said, "I miss you", he answered, "I'm sorry", coz he couldn't see me that day...
I still thank God He let us meet and have such a sweet romance. But, where is my true love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-17 14:07:47 |Display all floors

Rice is the Secretary of THE UNITED STATES is nevermarried old staff.

Mightbe

I should Translate this topic into other,  like right Time to marry or continue to build you career without marriage

Rice is an old women now, her dream is coming and living in THE white house of america,at least come in for a visit. and She proved that she can make a dream come true,not only as a female but also a africamerican with wits and intelligence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-1 19:07:19 |Display all floors

Age is just a seris of Number.....Old marry Young,You don't need to accompany ea

Will you fall in love with a man who is younger than you?
There are more and more phenomenon that girls usually fall in love with

boys who are younger than them.It's said that men who are much older than women will value their love and also have a heart of tolerance ,understanding and uxoriousness.

My many friends have the same experience. The end of the loving stroy is always that they separate respectively.Why?But there is an old saying that marriage is not discriminated with the age,nationality,race and so on.

What will you do if you love a man who is younger than you ?Welcome to air your opinion!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.