Views: 12725|Replies: 25

How can you get used to that Pet as your family members [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-11 17:05:00 |Display all floors
Pet is given name and get special room to sleep.

and treated well as human

is that called humanity.

Raising Pet when you are CHILD can help you learn to take care of others and nurturing a sense of love.  That is very essential part of children's education.

Raising Pet When you are middle aged, You need to friend and kill time with.

Raising Pet when you are old, you raise pet to PROVE you ARE needed,and wisH someone can appricate your sinificant help as an elderly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 00:41:14 |Display all floors

No.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 11:19:49 |Display all floors

Can you pick it out the Best cute animals considered as Best Pet.

First, when you try to keep a pet,please make sure you have effort to deal with it,to make it happy or enough food supply.

secondly.  Make sure whether you need a new one when Your Pet geting old and dying. how will you treat them,to abandom them.

Thirdly.  What can you do for your pet when get ill, and some inconvience bring into your life when the Pet don't follow your rule you designed for them and ,one more, someone are friends to you but who might don't like the Pet.

Fourthly.  Do you like to raise the Pet again if the Previous one die, or will you be willing to spend more money on it to  Clone  a Cute one as if The Same feeling come back and happiness continue with the cloned one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-13 01:47:51 |Display all floors

Before you even get a pet

You have to understand the needs of that animal. What is the basic function of the animal? Does your lifestyle match the needs and function of the animal.

Everyone in my family have dogs. We all treat them with kindness, love and consideration. There are many things you must give up when you have a pet. There are natural things you must understand about them. They eat, poop, shed hair, bark chew on things and be what they are. If you don't mind an occaisional hair in your soup, cleaning up after them and all the other little things then get one.

Pets depend on their owner. The owner is responsible for the damage the pet does. The owner is responsible for their needs. If not, then it becomes abuse.

Where I live, pet abuse is worse than spouse abuse and punished more strictly. The logic is that the spouse has the will to leave or solve the problem, a pet can not.

It is a big decision so do the right thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 14:04:02 |Display all floors

I don't raise pet.. Do you?

what is the benifit from raising a pet as a talle behind.

Do you care about the authentic identity of the origin of your pet.

Have you led your pet to take part in contest, and competing with world famous ones.

How hard do you think to take care of a pet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 15:11:47 |Display all floors

My little dog smiling at me.

She is 10 years old
20041116151147ad38.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 15:32:33 |Display all floors

My big dog

20041116153233b1df.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.