Views: 8558|Replies: 22

what would you do if you falling in love with other's girlfriend ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-3 10:30:52 |Display all floors
it's very common in our life meeting with someone who belongs to your friends, your cousins, your... whoever!! and then you have a good chat with her, slowly.. then you find out you falling in love with her... what would you do?  what action would you take?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 10:50:22 |Display all floors

it depends

if this is your first love  go ahead! or you'd better stop as soon as possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 11:26:59 |Display all floors

i think it's a good idea.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 11:43:52 |Display all floors

It is impossible for me.

Impossible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 11:43:58 |Display all floors

i think it's a good idea.....

if that's me..  i will try getting close to her,  brings some romance..  ask her out for dinner, having a good chat in a middle of dinner, i'll try to make her impressed to me by picking her up to shopping...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 12:15:50 |Display all floors

hello

I dont know how to say this word in english
  in chinese is "朋友之妻不可欺!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 12:19:56 |Display all floors

it depends on your friend~~

if your competitor is your good friend, i would suggest  that you should stop right now! personally speaking, friendship is far more important than love. you can slipt up with your lover at any time for any reason. but your truely friend won't desert you; he/she would stay with you to go over anything.

however, if your competitor is not as important as your good friend, go ahead then. you should strive for your love.but make sure, you do love that girl; you are not doing this for purpose.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.