Author: eddylin

what would you do if you falling in love with other's girlfriend ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-5 05:45:46 |Display all floors

re

If she can dump her current BF for you then she can dump you for someone else just as easily.

great idea!!!
ye ,I agee with that ,a good girl couldn't fall in love with somebody without a longtime interactions or a deepen thinking,if she can dump the current,then to your  arms,we can see ,she is a girl without dignity ,espesialy you are one of friends of her bf now.who is the next one dumped ?don'nt look anywhere ,just you !!!
so my suggestion is ,
Where to cool off youself where to stay
otherwise ,
Can't catch foxes but get a peculiar smell only.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 18:52:24 |Display all floors

please DON'T!

Be in love with her is innocent.
However,the condition it that you can not hurt your friend.
The girl you have fell in love with has had boyfriend,who is your friend.
Provided that you made her your girlfriend one day,your other friends would look upon on you.Even they worry that they would lose their girlfriend.If you choose that girl,nobody will trust you.The majority of men consider girlfriend more important than their friends.
At least,my friends around me is the men of this kind.
Therefore please stop your pointless love and pursuing!
Sorry!that is my opinion for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-6 20:41:45 |Display all floors

Be careful, I had the same experience and find out she just used both of us

I left her after 10 months

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-6 23:01:34 |Display all floors

just quit it

Don't lay a finger on your friend's girlfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-6 23:39:41 |Display all floors

a delimma

it is often embarrassing to be involved in the triangle affair. unfortunately, i am such a lucky dog.

Once, a girl in my class reported to us that she had fallen in love with a talented guy, and they were on good terms with each other; but later, the guy told me that he adored me so much, and that when he asked the girl to invite me to his place for dinner, the girl spoke ill of me out of jealousy. the girl was so angry with me and she stopped to talk with me.
the boy and i began to correspond with each other and fell in love, but later, we had to break up.

several years later, the same thing happened again. a man fell in love with me while his admirer, my close friend spoke ill of me out of jealousy.the jealousy helped the man and me to go closer, and seperate me from my close female friend.

I don't want to be the third party at all. however, where there is  love between the opposite sex, there is risk to the friendship between girls and boys. even if you don't want to develop relationship with the man or the woman, you will still be the object of being attacked.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-6 23:39:44 |Display all floors

a delimma

it is often embarrassing to be involved in the triangle affair. unfortunately, i am such a lucky dog.

Once, a girl in my class reported to us that she had fallen in love with a talented guy, and they were on good terms with each other; but later, the guy told me that he adored me so much, and that when he asked the girl to invite me to his place for dinner, the girl spoke ill of me out of jealousy. the girl was so angry with me and she stopped to talk with me.
the boy and i began to correspond with each other and fell in love, but later, we had to break up.

several years later, the same thing happened again. a man fell in love with me while his admirer, my close friend spoke ill of me out of jealousy.the jealousy helped the man and me to go closer, and seperate me from my close female friend.

I don't want to be the third party at all. however, where there is  love between the opposite sex, there is risk to the friendship between girls and boys. even if you don't want to develop relationship with the man or the woman, you will still be the object of being attacked.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-8 09:47:25 |Display all floors

i agree with laoxianggg. Live and let live:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.