Author: kenong

Want to lose weight ? recommand food [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-19 21:34:19 |Display all floors

i am 168cm ,but only 50kg, i hope i'm 57kg.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-21 11:22:11 |Display all floors

Spiritrace is Right On!

I like your style and your profile!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-22 12:54:08 |Display all floors

re:Want to lose weight ? recommand food

With the improvement in living standard,more and more people are getting fat day by day.Some people are worried about their abnormal weight.Lots of fat people now have been jioning in the army of losing weight.There are a varity of methods for the fat people to lose weight,the most common method is to control their diets,but at last they find that controlling the diets is not the best way to lose their weight.
My aunt is one of the real fans of losing weight,she has tried a lot of methods to control her weight,and she only eats one time every day.But the result is out of our imagination,her weight is developing every day.
So,I think your opinion in losing weight is reasonable for the fat people.In modern society,we have more and more ways to control our weight,including the selection of food.It is maybe the right method to lose weight.
On the other hand,the regular exercises and the mental health are also necessary for all people who want to keep fit and health.There has a traditional proverb of China,"life lies in exercises".It is high time for all of us to take the reasonable actions to keep our heath.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-22 17:05:10 |Display all floors

one effective way to lose weight --Do not give up

Thanks for your message .
You take your aunt as the example . I thought of my father's success experience. He used to be about 80Kg,but now he is about 70Kg, 171CM. Everyone who knows his past weight is supprised to his change by the looking. Actually ,he does Taiji thword everymoring, doing house-works(cleaning, cooking,)walking. he eat meal 3 times one day, among the morning and afternoon, he eats fruit (apple, banana, peal--very common things.) tomato and cucumber is his everyday vegetable.Before spleep at the night , he drinks milk. His food  principle is  eat more kind,but little amount. He has tried his way of diet for about 2 years, now
he is still keeping this way.
  I think one of the best way to lose weight is that finding your own way and keeping to do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-23 00:23:15 |Display all floors

what works for me

-do aerobic sport in the morning before eat anything, that way the body will burn the calories from what s left over in the stomach the day before.

-eat high carbs food only  at breakfast and before working out, workout 3 times/week, run everymorning.

eat fruit such as banana/apple not more than 1 hour after working out

instead of eating 3 times a day, spread the meal so that i can eat it 6 times, that way it will increase the metabolism

Quit drugs expecially weed, quit drinking alcohol such as beer coz its not worth it to drink beer, its only gonna make u full and makes ur stomach much2 bigger, drink vodka or tequilla instead.

drink more water (dont drink water after u drink 2 glass of tequilla, coz u gonna throw u for sure)

lastly, never give up, and what works for me might not work for u hehehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-23 11:58:55 |Display all floors

best way to lose weight

is fallin a true luv and it is also the way to put on way i will tell meantime

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-23 19:47:03 |Display all floors

Come on,girl!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.