Author: kenong

Want to lose weight ? recommand food [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-7 15:49:00 |Display all floors

workout is more important

We shall eat healthy and workout as possible as we can...it's practical for keeping fit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 11:54:14 |Display all floors

just don't eat anything

you can drink water but don't eat anything

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 12:48:56 |Display all floors

No food?

Are you kidding, Charly?  No way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 09:56:28 |Display all floors

hang on

The point is that, no matter what methods you use, just hang on and never find excuse to give up! That really matters~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 22:42:21 |Display all floors

haha

i think the best way is that do more practise and eat less food.of course,its too difficult ,because i have zhe same experiences.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 19:54:45 |Display all floors

little eating

From my previous experience, I think the best way of losing weight is eat as little as possible. Every food contain nourish and calorie, once eating to your stomach, they will become your hated weight. I was fatter than normal weight during my university time. I determined to lose weight by controlling diet and the effect is very obvious and I am very thin. Good feeling!Oh, My God! Now I am lovine eating again. Well ,heihei....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-18 14:05:18 |Display all floors

another way

when i was at school,it's very easy for me to get on weight .but if i was  at home i can lose weight.because at home i eat more times,not when i feel hugry .i think maybe the food can't be digested when you are full .a little wast .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.