Views: 73085|Replies: 93

Want to lose weight ? recommand food [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-2 16:13:07 |Display all floors
Below are essential foods for someone who want to lose weight or retain good health.
1.Yams and sweet potatoes.
2.Orange ,apples. and grapefruit. Contain high levers of  soluble fiber pectin .Fiber slows digestion and helps eliminate toxins stored in body fat.
3.Cereal with more fiber.
4.Solad .Use yogurt as dressing instead of mayonnaise.
5.Yogurt .low-fat and great taste dairy goods.
6.Almond. Loaded with monounsaterated fat which are good fat rich in omega-3 fatty  acids,known to lower cholesterol.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 18:36:47 |Display all floors

And fish too~

FISH!

Very healthy, nutrious, good taste too. Cantonese style of steamed fish is what i can eat every day. Great stuff!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 05:38:13 |Display all floors

The term " Diet Food " is an-------------

------------oxymoron  ----        (    I realize you didn't use the term but I thought it was implied    )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 09:35:01 |Display all floors

Thanks for your suggestion

Thanks for your suggestion. I will pay more attention to the use of words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 21:16:40 |Display all floors

best method

I think the best method is more practice.Sports can give you a lot of benefit and good mood.It's good for your health.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-4 12:27:18 |Display all floors

Genetics and race have something to do with it too.

Generally if you eat everything except anything made of wheat or potatoes you will loose weight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-4 14:52:42 |Display all floors

In fact

I think if you eat the right amount of wheat and potato in the right way , you wil not raise your weight ,  For example ,surely , the fried potato has more calories. Actually , the wheat and potato are nutritious food too .Choose the right cooking way : steam or boil, using less oil.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.