Views: 8209|Replies: 30

foreigners learning chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-1 11:10:39 |Display all floors
hey everyone,

i am an american living in china now for about two and a half years.  my spoken chinese is ok, but my written chinese still sucks.  does anyone know a good place to learn chinese.  any good schools?  any good chinese teachers? methods of learning?  any advice would be helpful.  by the way i am living and working in hangzhou.  thanks

ken

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 11:35:57 |Display all floors

By yourself~~

Nice meeting you here, welcome to China and live here.

I don't think it is necessary for you to study Chinese in a School.You know, language enviornment is very essetial and helpful to study any language. Surrounding so many friendly Chinese people, you do have so many chances to improve it. And if you want to enhance your written Chinese level, I suggest you reading, imitating, practising more, which is the same way of my studying written English.

Good Luck and enjoy your daily life in China.

Kelphon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 13:50:57 |Display all floors

hello sir

my opinion that you can try to buy some primary shool chinese text books.accoding to the instruction of the book,you practice written chinese.

in addition,you can buy a copybook.At the beginning of the practice,you should write patiently and slowly with pen  (not ballpen) from ease to difficulty .Write art is a part of chinese culture,if you write chinese well ,people will admire you for a long time:)

my msn:hongyueshun@hotmail.com
welcome to bother me:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 15:46:20 |Display all floors

hi!!

i am glad to see so many people will learn chinese,:):)

i want to help u to improve the chinese level!  it is my pleasure!!

contact me via sakula714@hotmail.com!!

good luck!!!!!!11

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 15:49:12 |Display all floors

hi

hello, may be i can help you, i'm in hangzhou now

my mail: cathyhzhl@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 15:49:29 |Display all floors

Welcome to china

Welcome to china.

I am also living in hangzhou now.Hope I can help you here.
My email:xswhj@yahoo.com.cn
msn:ahwhj@hotmail.com

B+rgds!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 17:12:31 |Display all floors

Pics may be of help

Well, my offer may sound funny: I think you can get easier understanding of Chinese when reading books with pictures. I read many of them when I was a kid.
I have many picture books, and I hope I can help you if you like it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.