Views: 18887|Replies: 44

My friend needs ur advice!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-18 16:07:27 |Display all floors
  One  of my  best  friend  called  me  that  She  loved  an  IT person  on  line.He  is  handsome and   talented with the sense of homour. There  is  a  problem that My  friend  was married  with  a  happy  family. She  said  it is  fresh and  romantic  to  keep  up  with  that  man. At  the  same  time, she  love  her husband  very much. She  doesn't  know  how  to  deal  with  this  problem.Should  she  give  up   or  accept  this  love?
   Welcome  to  give  her  some  good  advice!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 16:18:48 |Display all floors

give up

Firstly you are not sure whether he loves your friend or not.
Secondly her life with his family is true and her romantic love is through the line and seems abstract.
Thirdly, you may meets another man even if you marry the IT person. Then what you should do.  
You can imagine but do not act it.
Hope you will free from the dilemma.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 16:46:17 |Display all floors

give up the romantic

romantic is only romantic, you can appreciate it  and not touch it . otherwise you will be injured deeply.  you have happy family  and should chrish the emotion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 16:56:19 |Display all floors

of course give up

i think your friend should cease though that may be difficult from the moral angle and chinese tradition. addtionally, she loves her husband and owns a good family, which should be cherished, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 17:05:16 |Display all floors

what is love

your friend should know what is love first, or a happy family. if they do not have children their relation (husband and wife ) is not love, is responsbility. that kind of love is very weak and frail. How on earth can she said love her husband. i think, she has already met the man in person, or she cannot be that deep in love. so my advice is go to that man, to try another way of life, because she no longer love her husband as before. the love has turned sour.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 17:29:57 |Display all floors

Accept

Because you find a better man who you like.By the way, I am an older man. If I find a very excellence girl, I will.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 20:37:06 |Display all floors

so easy a question

suppose you are the husband of you friend , what will you think about this!
TO:early bird, there are so many other things besides love!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.