Views: 4045|Replies: 9

Discuss: find a place to chat together than just leaving words here? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-26 15:16:50 |Display all floors
everyday, I can see some new posts express almost the same feeling in making new friends, and most of us like to reply some words and leave our mail addresses, but I wonder how many of us really write letters to each other, if we didn't do it, then it is almost meanlingless, so i would like to propose a suggestion.

We can find some channels to get together online, such MSN, such QQ, or set a chatroom, talk "face" to "face" will help us to know each other better and quickly, then we can go on writing to each other to get more info from others.  About the time, we can set a time, such as 9:00-10:00pm every Friday evening, or something else, those who are free at this time can go online to chat.

Of course, this is only my suggestion, how about your idea? Please feel free to discuss it here, and hope we all can make good friends here more efficiently, more happily.

Good luck to every friends here.

Sally in BJ
MSN: sallyhong1979@hotmail.com
QQ:3496947

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-26 15:30:41 |Display all floors

my opinion

i agree greatly with you to that! my suggestion:MSN or QQ the the best way to connect us timely ,tightly and quickly.
we can introduce to each other our own good english cyber friends so that let the organization connected by english enlarge quickly and specially.
my MSN:htlan0916@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-26 15:41:28 |Display all floors

I'd join u

I'm agree with  u
I'd jion u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-26 20:25:00 |Display all floors

Me too!

Agree and join in
MSN: charmingblue@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 10:30:40 |Display all floors

To sallyhong

partly agree!
Chatting here is also a good way!
set timetable for talk face to face online is not so convenient for those having a changeable schedule.
you can not make it all the time!!
Anyway, if possible, I'd like to join in too!! It can be fun!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 11:55:40 |Display all floors

hi

I agree with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 12:42:12 |Display all floors

Thanks, everyone!

Thanks for your message, talking to each of u fills my life with more happiness, I believe as we are more familiar with each other, our English would be better too. Good luck to u all!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.