Views: 10944|Replies: 9

how do u think of the first mrs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-16 22:11:04 |Display all floors
She went off few days ago and so many chinese plunged into deep sorrow. Her life is a saga and  China has been affected by her for about one century.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-21 19:47:24 |Display all floors

Do you mean Song Meiling?

I had just visited her family home in Wenchang, Hainan on National Day.  I find her and her sisters quite intriguing, and would love to read more about their lives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 00:05:49 |Display all floors

My view

I am also interested in the her family.
It is reported that the oldest sister named Song ai ling fall for power,the second sister named Song Qing ling love country and the third named Song mei ling get a crush on Money, which reflect from the husbands choosed by them and their own marriage.

The comparison of their beauty is become a topic. I have seen many their photos and think the beauty is different. The oldest sister is sophisticated , the second sister is so mercy and decent and last one is canny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 20:21:02 |Display all floors

The oldest sister is sophisticated , the second sister is so mercy and decent an

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 23:05:12 |Display all floors

only judged by their looking

The old chinese have a byword "the looking form from the heart".
Really by looking their photos i could feel the personality,character of them. Their manner, pose can reflect what a lady they like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 23:48:18 |Display all floors

I'd like say...

I'd like say something i know about this three sisters.
Mei ling thinks much of her appearance and his private dressmaker whose family made clothes for her all along was reported.He said Madam will ofFer him to make a piece of cheong-sam set many diamonds and gems which totally cost million for her every three days. Also she is a active reader and two pieces of newspapers laid on time in her desk every morning.For her biggest regret i think is she hasn't has her own child for tha sake that the embryo aborted in the war.
His sister Qingling rejected the marriage between Jiang jie shi and her in the beginning and she accepted by Ai ling's being reasoned out of the worry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-23 09:00:45 |Display all floors

I heard that Meiling's father opposed the marriage...

...because of the age difference, the fact that Jiang Jieshi already had a wife, and because of difference in religion (Jiang was a Buddhist, and the Song family were Christians).  

At the time that Meiling married Jiang, how could she have known the path their lives would take?  I think it's sad that Qingling and Meiling  were separated forever by the separate political paths their husbands ended up taking.  I couldn't imagine being separated from my sisters that way.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.