Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 14:37:35 |Display all floors

no

it seems love is so far away to me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 15:50:28 |Display all floors

What is love?

"Love", perhaps it is a nice thing for many people who have never hurt by it. But as myself, I won't belive it anymore. I lose confidence  in it. When you find you are in sweet love with your boyfriend or your girlfriend, maybe one second later,  he or she will leave you without a word and will never go back. Then what you'll do? Cry or...

No matter how well your boyfriend or your girlfriend treat you, please keep in mind, the person who you can trust just yourself. The theory is " the person who love you so deeply will hurt you more deeply".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 16:22:09 |Display all floors

terrible

Maybe you once was hurt deeply, maybe you lose confidence on love ,
maybe............, but pls believe no pains no gains, love is too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 18:03:22 |Display all floors

Don't be so cynical!

No pains no gains! Maybe you have been hurt deeply before. but don't be so cynical, there isn't only one fish in the sea.
And you should tell yourself, I met one bad girl before, so she isn't worth you love her so deeply, you are luckly before she have left you. and you can find one who can fit you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 19:51:36 |Display all floors

glad to join your discussion

love is a old question , and a new one as well. I`d like to say somethings concering with your topic. can you give me your mail adress, maybe  commmunication in private is better both for you and me. ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 20:58:38 |Display all floors

Ugly as I am,I am very kind in heart!

Ugly as I am,I am very kind in heart! No girl come with me !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.