Views: 5090|Replies: 6

Want to meet chinese people [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-13 17:43:23 |Display all floors
Hi everyone,

I'm a chinese american living in California.  Although there are alot of chinese people in Ca, There aren't too many chinese people in the city that I live in.  I like to meet and talk to chinese people, especially those in China.  

I've never been to China, I'de like to go there sometime to visit my native country and see what it's like.  So I was trying to learn about China when I came across this site.  It was very interesting reading all your posts, so I thought I join you.   

Hope you don't mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 18:05:18 |Display all floors

hi

it is the best idea of traveling around china. please contact with if you have any problems.
my mail: myron75@sina.com.cn
yours

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 18:15:28 |Display all floors

as you want

china,as the country with 5000years civilization,attracting more and more foreigners.as a chinese,i would like to help you whenever you ask me to do so.
my e-mail:ycz_xs@hotmail.com
yours?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 18:16:53 |Display all floors

:)

nice to meet you here.
  i'm  in beijing now.welcome  you come back soon
my mail: pmiach@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 21:31:02 |Display all floors

welcome here

so..you are a half-Chinese...you can make a lot of friends here if you like to. of course you can get a lot from here,too..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 01:25:13 |Display all floors

Thanks for the welcome

Hi golover,

Actually, "chinese american" does not mean a person is half chinese.  It means the person is of chinese origin but is now an american citizen.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 07:03:25 |Display all floors

golover

you must be really stupid. You are saying that he's a half-breed.
I 'm sure he has given you the answer .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.