Views: 13731|Replies: 38

if girl not very pretty [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-1 20:35:47 |Display all floors
will you love her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 20:48:26 |Display all floors

I am not a man however I still would like to answer this question. I've heard some male friends tell me that beauty is just a skin deep problem, they don't think this is vital important , they sitll may date a girl who is lovely and kind and sweet , though not so pretty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 21:06:49 |Display all floors

!!!

It depends on her spirit, body type, overall appearance. Sometimes (as a man) I feel more attracted to the less pretty girl because there is something in the prettiest I don't like.
So, beauty is not essential -as my opinion-.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 21:17:29 |Display all floors

beauty...

people don't tend to ruin beautiful things, so being a beauty is a bliss. unhappily,  beauties are not that easy to obtain because of the poor quantity.

i'd love to choose a beautify girl as my wife, though she may be a vase or something.

if she's not very pretty, that's ok. but if she's homely, i won't choose her, because i have enough choices.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 21:45:32 |Display all floors

inner beauty

i'm not a man, my opinion: the inner beauty is more important and lasts longer...I'm not pretty, i believe i hv a good heart and i hv the inner beauty.

as my Mom said: every girl is a beauty, bcs they are GIRLS. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 22:11:11 |Display all floors

The first eye of the girl is her skin

This is very important that you would lose a girl whose has a good heart when you first meet a girl.

The first eye on a person is her skin,face.So this is very important.

Do you really want to chat with a ugly girl?Perhaps you will .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 22:27:12 |Display all floors

Hey girls don't want ugly guys either

Shoe fits on the other foot as well. It isn't always about a beautiful woman!

But the facts are people chose all sorts of individuals to be thier mates. Looks are only the surface, what is more importanat is beneath that. And if they are great on the outside and the inside than wonderful, but you will never know unless you give all types a try!

Personally I have never dated an unattractive male, but I have tons of friends that are. and I myself am not a beauty queen but nor am I homely

Jolene

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.