Views: 9774|Replies: 15

Should I tell her"I had deeply loved you!" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-12 15:42:06 |Display all floors
Should I tell her"I had deeply loved you!"
I had considered this question countless times lately.
I had loved a girl since two months ago,We are in the same university,
I often send messages to her by handset.Sometimes her attitude  was warm,but sometimes  was cold.And I had invited her to go to study in class at night many times,but her only accept me seveal times. What was her thought?
1.Maybe there are some boys have been aftering her and she don't know  elect which one, 2.maybe her don't enjoy me,3.maybe she have other  difficult reasons?If it is the second reason,What I can do is only  escape from her.Otherwise,I will do my best to hold her.
I had miss her the precious first year in university ,because I only knowed playing computer games and going outsides.But I don't want to miss her the second times.
I often bethink of her figure  in days,even dream about her figure many times in night late period.
I want to tell her my thought,but I am afraid she will away from me after she hear my words,so I am very overbear and in suffering.
What should I do?Can I tell her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 16:14:10 |Display all floors

ask her directly

In my opinion u 'd better ask her directly coz a specific answer is better than a unknown answer or regret in ur mind.
I think she know ur thinking by connection of phone. it isn't hard to guess the boy's thinking if a boy usually make a call to u. what remain is ur expression of love.
Cheer up and say ur thinking to her even though the result is successful or failing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 23:32:18 |Display all floors

switch directions

Women are so hard for us guys to understand!

I caution you that if you got a cold reception, especially more than once, that you should quell your hungry heart right away and save yourself a lot of grief down the road.

She may be flattered by your attention, but watch for the subtle hints I think, stay away!

Be kind, but passing ships without mutual signals of invitation should probably not change their tack.

Sorry, pal, the heartache for a guy is too devastating to trust to the whimsical flash of your desire!

Use magic tools Report

liquid2738 has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-13 00:36:19 |Display all floors

Why not??

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 20:41:00 |Display all floors

a love story

Once I heard a story...here I want to share it with you..it's very simple...There was a pretty girl in a campus and of course there were a lot of boys around her..It seemed that the girl was rather too fortunate and happy..later when they graduated from the university...all the boys were amazed to see that the guy behind the beauty was who they haven't taken attention! so strange,right?...but it's true! why? because all the boys thought that other guys certainly expressed their love to the girl for her beauty.there were not that much opportunity to be accepted by the girl..the reason lay in her beauty..nobody would miss their feeling for love...while in the end..the girl was very sad for really no one had expressed their true love to her...she also had not received one letter from the boys...and the end was she accepted the guy who was not handsome but finally sent a love letter..
I would like to say that whatever the end is..you'd better express  your true feeling about her to her!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 00:16:00 |Display all floors

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for your favorable advice!
I have filled with courage,I will tell her in proper time.
I must tell her my thought whether fail or success?
Because it is better than what I have been standing now.
But what should I tell her seems best,you think?
Could you give advice to me again!
Thank you sincerely!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 00:18:01 |Display all floors

Don't hesitate!

I had met the same thing with you when I was in university. and I understand your feeling. I just expressed my opinion directly finally. She will become my wife in two months. Don't hesitate! You should get more brave express you thought to her. You will be very lucky if she accept you, but just leave if she really doesn't like you. I think you can get the happy of your life base on current suituation. If you have any question, you can ask me through email.
Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.