Views: 8405|Replies: 17

Important Notice: English Club [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-11 10:52:35 |Display all floors
Hello,everyone

I am in Beijing.   Some English activities will be held on Nov.15,2003 in our English Club.  We will invite American friends to chat, watch movies,play games with you.  Many persons will be here.  It is a nice,clean coffee bar.  But it is free.  We only want to provide a communication place for English lovers.  Anyone who have interests please inform me in advance since the seats are limited.  You can reach me at fracal@sina.com and I will tell you the bar's address.

Note: When you send mail to me, you had better leave your phone number so that we can inform you in time.              

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 10:59:29 |Display all floors

Good idea

it is a pity that i am in Shenzhen now. Hope i can get such opportunity. And wish you all enjoy your time !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 14:49:57 |Display all floors

Club

I am glad to join it.  Would you please tell me what time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 15:42:20 |Display all floors

what a pity!

i am in wenzhou!  hope you have a good party!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 16:04:12 |Display all floors

really?

what time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 16:53:32 |Display all floors

Club Time

Hello,everyone!

Sorry for missing the time.  The time will be from 15:00--17:00 on Nov.15,2003.   Hope you will have a good time!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 11:44:46 |Display all floors

About Club

Since many persons asked about the club.  Here I would like to make explanation.  The idea came from myself because I need an english environment to improve and make friends.  Then many of my friends and workmates also have the same requirements.  So we decided to hold the avtivity.  It is a periodical activity.   We will invite persons in IT industry or others, as well as masters and doctors from famous universities.
This is just a platform for people to improve English and share experiences of their life,job and so on.   In modern, persons are too tired, hign tension.  A place to enjoy!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.