Views: 39248|Replies: 9

Japan's Emperor formally proclaims enthronement [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-10-22 16:56:48 |Display all floors
Japan's Emperor Naruhito formally proclaims enthronement

Japan's new Emperor Naruhito formally proclaimed his ascension to the Chrysanthemum throne in an ancient-style ceremony at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo on Tuesday.

"I hereby declare my enthronement at home and abroad," announced Naruhito.

The official ceremony, the equivalent of a coronation, known as "Sokuirei Seiden no gi" took place at the Seiden State Hall.

Japan's Emperor Naruhito (R) leaves Kashikodokoro sanctuary after reporting the proclamation of his ascension to the throne to sun goddess at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo, October 22, 2019./ VCG Photo

Some 2,000 guests, including foreign dignitaries from around the world, were invited to the ceremony.

Emperor Naruhito declared his succession on May 1 following the abdication of his father, becoming Japan's 126th emperor according to the traditional order of succession and will continue in his father's footsteps as a "symbol of the state."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-22 22:04:40 |Display all floors
The photo shows that it goes like what we saw in Chinese TV drama about the royal life in ancient times. China and Japan share too much on traditional culture. Feel delighted for that the relationship between the two neighboring countries will become normal in the near future.
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-23 03:51:45 |Display all floors
very nice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-23 08:45:43 |Display all floors

New emperor of Japan Naruhito must have made a serious mistake with his speech with, 'I hereby declare my enthronment at home and abroad'. In Africa, South America and many parts of Asia; very few know who the Japanese are other than murderers, rapists and non human beings!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-23 15:24:52 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-10-23 08:45
New emperor of Japan Naruhito must have made a serious mistake with his speech with, 'I hereby dec ...

Good to see that you remain stuck in the past.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-23 16:03:32 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-10-23 08:45
New emperor of Japan Naruhito must have made a serious mistake with his speech with, 'I hereby dec ...

That's a bit of over-generalizing and demonization of all Japanese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-23 20:55:48 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-10-23 15:24
Good to see that you remain stuck in the past.

More than sorry to see that you have forgotten what Japan did to US!
Please keep it to yourself!

If you do not know what Japan inflicted upon others, please do read history.

Please do not impress others your lack of history!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.