Views: 7458|Replies: 26

Hong Kong where lone police officer is hunted like prey [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-10-2 16:52:56 |Display all floors
I have watched a television news report about a masked rioter shot by a Hong Kong policeman on Tuesday 1st October.  In the film footage, a group of masked rioters moved cautiously like hunters towards a building after alighting from a bus.  Their target was soon shown to be a lone police officer.  The policeman tripped while trying to flee from the group of masked attackers.  They fell upon him like a pack of wolves, attacking him with iron rods and other weapons.  One of the masked men was holding a hammer.  Another policeman rushed to rescue his fallen colleague but he was attacked by a masked rioter.  In the confusion, the policeman fired his gun in self-defence.

I have suggested in a previous post that every Hong Kong policeman should be armed with at least two cameras to photograph any incident as evidence for his own protection.

As the rioters have shown to be expert propagandists under the guidance of outside forces, the authorities should release any evidence (e.g. film footage) as justification for the police officer's last resort in using his gun for self-defence.

In the current dangerous situation in Hong Kong, law enforcement officers should be doing their duty in groups of 3 or more, otherwise they are risking their lives in the line of duty.

Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-2 19:00:03 |Display all floors
Since the "dark hands" are involved, just practice what the yankee policemen would do in the face of dangers and that is TO SHOOT FIRST like cowboys would do. Police shooting cases in broad day lights without threats of any sort were frequently happening in the USA, and other western nations against colored suspects. That's their freedom and democratic systems !

Criticizing and bashing China's on Human Rights and Freedom restrictions are blatant hypocrisies and shameful lies. HK policemen must shoot in self-defense always or else those bastards / extremists / terrorists will get bolder ! To a point, there in NO return to the norm having reached this far to hurt, damage, threaten and possibly kill policemen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-2 21:29:29 |Display all floors
12dream Post time: 2019-10-2 19:00
Since the "dark hands" are involved, just practice what the yankee policemen would do in the face of ...

Well said.  If I am not wrong, Singapore's Channel NewsAsia (CNA) English-language TV news programme is available for viewing in hotels of big Chinese cities like Beijing or Shanghai.

You may be able to view the CNA TV film footage of the Hong Kong police shooting at this link:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/ ... n-denounce-11962880
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-3 08:19:50 |Display all floors
This cop should be reprimanded for missing the target at such a close range. The vicious thug has survived.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-3 08:54:46 |Display all floors
Hong Kong cops are far too many timid. Their sissy behaviour have made them target of the mad deluded young thugs who thinks killing cops is a smartphone game.
I see cops surrounded by armed metal pole thugs with the intention to kill them. They pull out their pistol, but instead of shoot to kill, or at least disabling the charging rabid animal, they aim and pull the trigger skyward.Stooopid!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-3 16:03:24 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-10-3 08:54
Hong Kong cops are far too many timid. Their sissy behaviour have made them target of the mad delude ...

I think the HK Police know that anything they do would be criticized by the Western media which is obviously biased against them. So they’re being extra cautious, including refusing to fire their guns in self-defense which would have been the normal behavior of any police officer in any Western country. In the USA, those HK thugs would have been shot several times with semi-automatic handguns.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-3 17:19:21 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2019-10-3 16:03
I think the HK Police know that anything they do would be criticized by the Western media which is ...

You are absolutely correct.
HK cops are the best in the world. I known, because I live in HK.
Our police force have been let down by this hopeless HK government, especially the ineffective and apologetic leadership.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.