Views: 33936|Replies: 8

Stationary with Forbidden city elements goes on sale [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-9-22 19:26:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by appleeater at 2019-9-22 19:27

Stationary designed with Forbidden city elements goes on sale

The Palace Museum stationery brand has been released at the Palace Museum in Beijing. Notebooks and pen bags with Chinese ancient auspicious beasts, mortise, and tenon joint structure shaped erasers. In total, more than 140 cultural creative products are going on sale from today on.

Among them, is the very attractive three-dimensional sticky note pad. As the paper leafs are torn off one by one, the exquisite three-dimensional turrets are slowly revealed. This product is not only practical, but also a beautifully made.

A tablet-shaped eraser set also became one of the most eye-catching products. They are designed like the tablets hanging on buildings in the Forbidden City with a right-to-left script including the famous "Zheng da guang ming" which means "let the righteous shine" and many other tablets.

The Palace Museum itself has a large collection of stationery cultural relics. Stationery culture and creativity are used frequently and widely in another attempt of the Palace Museum to "integrate" into daily life, the deputy director of the Place museum Lou Wei states.

A tablet-shaped eraser set. /VCG Photo

"We hope to convey the aesthetic essence of the Palace Museum and carry forward Chinese traditional culture through artistic extraction of the building, history, and cultural relics of the Palace Museum and daily use of stationery. At the same time, all the materials used in the products, from ink to glue to paper, are non-toxic and harmless to the human body," Lou said to the media.

At present, these cultural relics have been put on sale through e-commerce channels and are officially "stationed" in the flagship stationery store of the Palace Museum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-23 09:29:24 |Display all floors
"Stationary designed with Forbidden city..." - wrong.

"...flagship stationery store of the Palace Museum." - right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-23 10:30:46 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-23 09:29

"...flagship stationery store of the Palace M ...

Certain teachers are worth their money they receive with "Paid-Forum-Posting".

Senny, that ol'chap of mine indoctrinated you up to the hilt with the belief that the West was first and last and the Middle Kingdom is out to eat the stolen fruits from the stolen lands the 5 eyes took by force with gun-powder, diseases, broken promises and religion...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-27 08:57:25 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-9-23 10:30
Certain teachers are worth their money they receive with "Paid-Forum-Posting".

Senny, that ol'c ...

Those "certain teachers" don't include me so I gather than I am not worth such rewards.

Wasn't gunpowder first invented in the middle kingdom ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-27 13:17:12 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-23 09:29

"...flagship stationery store of the Palace M ...

I knew English teacher won't miss this one! True enough, thou has spoken!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-27 13:20:43 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-27 08:57
Those "certain teachers" don't include me so I gather than I am not worth such rewards.

Wasn't gu ...

"Wasn't gunpowder first invented in the middle kingdom ?"

You're right there!  But then the middle kingdom forgot to patent it, so the West stole it and made it even more lethal!  Talk about IPR protection!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-27 17:03:07 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-9-27 13:20
"Wasn't gunpowder first invented in the middle kingdom ?"

You're right there!  But then the middl ...

So forgetful of the great leaders of the past ! After all they could have used this weapon to keep all of those nasty foreigners at bay.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.