Author: ceciliazhang

Documentary on China's poverty-alleviation work airs in the U.S. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-11 10:34:43 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-8 11:53
You should set a good example, go to the rural, impoverished places to teach!!

I wish so! But I am near the retirement age with 91-year-old mum who needs my care. This condition does not allow me to be too ambitious on career!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-11 11:24:42 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2019-8-10 05:52
Not in America

The other day I sat down with my family for my mothers birthday.

All things are relative! It is nice to see that the Communist Party of China are working hard to improve the living standard of the ordinary people specially in the poor regions.
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-13 16:13:12 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2019-8-8 11:42
Tried to look this up on my local PBS station.
Can't find it
Does anyone know airing date?

Just like you, many Americans can't find it, so how to show them China's achievements?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-13 16:19:41 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-8-11 11:24
All things are relative! It is nice to see that the Communist Party of China are working hard to i ...

One Country Two Systems, the impoverished masses in HK where the small minority controls the wealth,  and the relatively better spread of wealth on the Mainland!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.